• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Senior Consultant at Last! - Navigating the Official Change on CC

In summary, "Senior Consultant at Last!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who have reached the Senior Consultant level. All consultants who have achieved this level and are currently active with Pampered Chef are eligible for the program. It includes training videos, resources, and support to help consultants understand and adapt to the new compensation plan, as well as tips and strategies for continued success. Consultants can access the program for free through their Pampered Chef consultant account.
Pampered Angel
According to my director's newsletter today, I am officially a Senior Consultant - it's my first title change so forgive me for being a little excited, even if it is a small step :) Any idea how long it takes to see the "official" change on cc?

Re: PromotionWAAAA HOOO ANGELA! You are allowed to be excited!! That is awesome!

Re: PromotionCongrats and get excited so you spread the excitement.

Re: PromotionCongratulations! That first consultant seems to be the hardest one to get. Now you're a pro at recruiting! They don't change the title until early the following month so you'll have to wait til January. Bummer! But then it'll be there! Go for at least one more and you'll be eligible to go to Denver in September for the Leadership Training since you'll then be a team leader, or maybe a director!

Way to go, keep it up. It's so great to have a team.

Re: PromotionCongratulations!

Re: Promotion(No milestone is too small to celebrate!) Congratulations on your new title!!! :D

1. What is "Senior Consultant at Last!"?

"Senior Consultant at Last!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who have reached the Senior Consultant level. It helps navigate the transition to the new compensation plan and provides resources for continued success.

2. Who is eligible for "Senior Consultant at Last!"?

All consultants who have reached the Senior Consultant level and are currently active with Pampered Chef are eligible for this program.

3. What does the program include?

The program includes training videos, resources, and support to help Senior Consultants understand and adjust to the new compensation plan. It also offers tips and strategies for continued success as a Senior Consultant.

4. How do I access "Senior Consultant at Last!"?

Consultants can access the program through their Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and select the "Senior Consultant at Last!" option from the menu.

5. Is there a cost for "Senior Consultant at Last!"?

No, there is no cost for this program. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef for Senior Consultants to help them navigate the changes in the compensation plan and continue to grow their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • finley1991