• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Title Change Coming Next Month? Understanding Recruiting Overrides

In summary, recruiting override is a bonus structure that rewards consultants for bringing in new team members. It is calculated as a percentage of the sales made by the consultant's team members and is based on their level and company policies. Title changes take effect on the first day of the following month after promotion and eligibility is determined by sales, recruiting, and team performance. Performance decline can result in revocation of a title change.
esavvymom
Staff member
When would your title change occur? My 1st recruit has submitted $1025 in sales so far. It shows I have overrides for this month coming in my performance details, but lists me as a "Consultant". I'm guessing it will change next month to "Senior Consultant" then? Or does she have to qualify first?

esavvymom said:
When would your title change occur? My 1st recruit has submitted $1025 in sales so far. It shows I have overrides for this month coming in my performance details, but lists me as a "Consultant". I'm guessing it will change next month to "Senior Consultant" then? Or does she have to qualify first?

Next month, on the 10th. (or sometimes a little before that) You will be paid this month as a SC, though.

Congrats!

that's what I suspected. Thanks! It's just been killing me. :D Wanted to see it in writing. Silly, I know.

Not silly at all; I still love seeing it!

I too have been waiting to see "Team Leader"!!!

1. What is a recruiting override?

A recruiting override is a bonus structure that rewards consultants for bringing in new team members. It is an additional commission on top of their regular sales commissions.

2. How is a recruiting override calculated?

A recruiting override is calculated as a percentage of the sales made by the consultant's team members. The exact percentage varies depending on the consultant's level and the company's policies.

3. When will my title change take effect?

Your title change will take effect on the first day of the month following your promotion. For example, if you are promoted in March, your title change will take effect on April 1st.

4. What factors determine if I am eligible for a title change?

Eligibility for a title change is based on your sales, recruiting, and team performance. Your team's sales volume and growth, as well as your personal sales and recruiting efforts, will be considered when determining your eligibility for a title change.

5. Can I lose my title change if my performance declines?

Yes, your title change can be revoked if your sales and recruiting performance significantly decline. It is important to maintain a high level of performance to maintain your title and eligibility for future promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pattikake