• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I managed to be active this month after all.....

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
So, as many of you may remember, I have been in the middle of a move for the last several months. We left New Jersey - where we had lived for the last 2 3/4 years - and headed west to Colorado. Left Jersey on August 31 and got to Colorado on Oct 1 - yes, we took the long way. Then spent three weeks looking for a house and then my husband left for four weeks. He came back at midnight last Wednesday. Needless to say I have been surviving on catalog shows since I now live in a new place and have an almost three year old - I don't know anyone to be a sitter for me.

Anyway, didn't think I was going to manage to be active this month but my ongoing (and ongoing and ongoing but that's a different point) catalog show pulled through at the last minute and I was able to turn in a $300 order. Yeah me! Now to focus on a show for next month.

Just wanted to toot my own horn :sing: since I have managed to stay active every month of this long move. I haven't submitted enough to be Team Leader but I am at least getting paid as a Senior Consultant!

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Congratulations.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Way to go! :D

AJPratt

Legend Member