• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok... out of the blue i signed 3 recurits in 2 months and i have had 1

cookinthehouse

Silver Member
Jan 16, 2005
Ok... out of the blue i signed 3 recurits in 2 months and i have had 1 for over a year now.. so that gives me a total of 4.

Well my one SS is this month and has only 160.oo show to submitt.. and we only have 2 weeks left. We already moved her SS to this month... i need her to qualify i need the points for the panorama... she is young... shy and just moved back from another state. (gone 1 year)

How can i help her book shows in 2 weeks

pchefinski

Advanced Member
Oct 7, 2005
-- Throw a huge PC SPRING FLING and invite EVERYONE she knows and ever comes in contact with. (friends, family, hairdresser, dr's office staff, grocery store clerk, mailman, neighbors) Put up flyers in grocery stores, libraries and other stores in the area. At the show, split the (hopefully more than $300 in sales) into two shows and raffle off the host benefits. If she's shy, just tell her that she needs to tell people "hey, I'm having a big Pampered Chef spring party and I thought you might want a break to relax.. it's on ___(date)___ at the community center (or a local church or park). We're going to have food and it'll be really fun - you should bring someone along!". people aren't going to ward her off with a stick or anything.. they'll probably think it's a fun idea! (who doesn't feel special for being invited to a party?!)

-- Do a mystery host show. Have her get 10 people that will gather $100 in orders each (that's only 3 or 4 orders of $35 average order). Throw all their names in a hat and draw to split the host benefits between them (or one portion of the benefits per $100 sold, so if someone sells $200, they get 2 cuts of the benefits, etc.) Split the party in half to make 2 $500 shows.

cookinthehouse

Silver Member
Jan 16, 2005
so i know i should know this.... but is it 4 shows or 1250.00 or is it a total of 1250.00 to qualify.

Cindycooks

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jan 4, 2005
What Amanda said is all good! Remember, even a $150 order will count as a catalog show. Just add a second person in the household as the guest and the order on their guest order. Drop a catalog off at the doctors office, hair salon - tons of possibilities. Have the girls there get up a few orders and you will probably reach $150 or more easily....reach $300 & split the order.

good luck!

OH almost forgot - it is $1250 or 4 shows of at least $150, whichever comes first. That is why we say have her get up at least $300 in orders and split it in half and submit it as 2 shows.

Your baby is precious!

Last edited: