• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director "Going Through the Big D and Don't Mean Dallas!"

A
akaskydebil
"Going through the big D and don't mean Dallas!" (nor divorce!) WAHOO! After such a long hard battle with celestial powers, I got the stars to align, had my 2nd best month ever (just shy of $10k), I had my new recruits GO show last night (and I think she just may qualify from hr show), I got FREE dinner from my AD last night for earning it while she was in Maui, AAAANNNNNDDDD I got my D title back ALL ON MY 2nd ANNIVERSARY with TPC! :party::party::party: Now how's that for timing?!?! :) :party:

Ok I hate hate hate braggers and it takes A LOT of me to find that horn to toot especially as I've had HUGE difficulty with getting past the failure part, have watched my business come to its near demise but I just had to share since I can now can sit back and not feel stressed in June to "have" to repromote for the extra perks at conference.

THANK YOU for all being you and offering such awesome insights, offering advice, sharing trials and tribulations and most of all, for even some tough love! Its all GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Hugs to all of you! :candyheart:

Way to go Melissa!!!!!! So happy for you!!! :party:

Toot away!!

That is AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!

I'm so happy for you! I know how you feel. Congratulations!!

Wahoo- so happy HAPPY happy A-HAPPY for YOU :)

Congratulations!!! And brag away girl, you've worked hard to accomplish this and you deserve to be happy! ;)

Congratulations! You deserve a little brag time! :party:

Congratulations!!!!! Great Job!

Congrats !!

Congrats! Toot toot Toot away...if you don't do it for yourself no one else will! You deserve to be proud and excited!

Brag, toot, scream and shout it, Melissa!!!!!!!!!!! It is a milestone and you work hard to reach each level. So very happy for you!!!!!!!:party:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats!!!!! And don't be afraid to toot your own horn!!!!

1. What does "Going through the big D and don't mean Dallas!" mean?

"Going through the big D and don't mean Dallas!" is a phrase often used by individuals going through a difficult time or struggle, but want to emphasize that they are not referring to a divorce. It is a way to express that even though things may be tough, they are not facing the end of a marriage.

2. How did the phrase originate?

The phrase originates from a popular country song by Mark Chesnutt titled "Going Through the Big D", which talks about a man going through a divorce but trying to stay positive. The addition of "and don't mean Dallas!" is often used as a play on words, as Dallas is a city in Texas and "D" can also stand for divorce.

3. What does "the stars aligning" mean in this context?

In this context, "the stars aligning" means that everything has fallen into place perfectly or that all the pieces have come together in a fortunate way. It can also refer to a feeling of good luck or positive energy surrounding a situation.

4. What is the significance of the "D title" in this celebration?

The "D title" refers to the rank of Director within The Pampered Chef, a direct sales company. It is an achievement that comes with certain perks and recognition within the company. Earning back the D title after experiencing difficulties is a significant accomplishment and cause for celebration.

5. How does the individual's business relate to this achievement?

The individual's business with The Pampered Chef played a significant role in this achievement, as they were able to reach their 2nd best month ever in sales and have their new recruits successfully host a show. This success not only resulted in a personal financial gain, but also recognition from their superiors and a sense of accomplishment and pride in their business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila