• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Go Green with Our Record-Breaking Team in October - Join Now!"

In summary, Ann is submitting four shows this month and her team and she are both "green". She also has incentivized consultants who earn rewards based on their performance.
chefkathy
I just submitted my FOURTH show of the month (well, one was held over from September) and two of my gals have already submitted, so that means my team and I are GREEN!!!! And it's only the 16th! Wahoo!

YAY Deb! I'm green too! And it's a big relief after our crap September!!!! :)Keep it up! You're doing awesome! :D

Congrats ladies!

My girls are green (7 lines/3 SC lines) and team sales are good too ($15,000+). As soon as I submit my one and only show for the month on Tue I'll be green too! :)

I love being comfortable for the rest of the month and not stressing out!

Great job y'all! My team is one line short.. just need that one gal to get her little minimum in... please pretty please... but she's not sounding very positive... sure hope she gets it in. CONGRATS to all of you!

My team will be fine...it is just my first generation (again) that I worry about. The 3rd generation is already GREEN!!! So again, we will be close as being paid as AD.

Still trying to get my personal team going to where I will at least get paid as a Director instead of worrying about paid as a TL. Last month it was literally until the last day of the month before we made it:sick:.

I was able to comfortably share with my 1st gen director my why to being paid as an AD. The title is important to her but the $ to pay my bills is what drives me. Last month I would have been paid about $647 less as a TL than an AD and I would have gone to a TL...luckily...the worm turned in our favor!!:party:

Ann, glad you were able to meet your structure last month! WooHoo! Hopefully, they will get on the ball & start being more consistent for you. (((hugs)))

Congrats!!!

Do you all use something as an incentive for your teams or just have motivated consultants? I can't seem to get my team to submit the minimum $150 each month let alone more than that. I spent 3 days with Nancy Jo Ryan last weekend and her thought was "if you can't change your people, change your people." But is there something that helps them get to the minimum before the last day of the month? I've honestly given up and figure if they don't want it, screw them (I'm not a coddler). BUT the only person that gets screwed is myself. Honestly I don't know why they even stick around for the minimums - to me its not worth the time/ambition/time away from family for a whopping $30 commission. If I don't find something then I guess it is time to start over from scratch and rebuild a new team but I hate to discount the first group.

I do $15 PC Dollars for top show for the month, $15 PC Dollars for top seller for the month, a $15 Blue Dot Drawing each month and then have my 2010 Incentives:

• Level 1 – If you are active 10 of the 12 months: You’ll earn a $100 Visa Gift Card from me.
  • Level 2 – If you are active 12 of the 12 months: You’ll earn a $125 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 3 – If you earn 15,000 points*: You’ll earn a $150 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 4 – If you earn 20,000 points*: You’ll earn a $200 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 5 – If you earn 30,000 points*: You’ll earn a $300 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 6 – If you earn 40,000 points*: You’ll earn a $400 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Level 7 – If you earn 50,000 points* or more, but didn’t qualify for a trip: You’ll earn a $500 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Bronze Level – If you earn 52,000 points with 4 recruits: In addition to the trip to Toronto offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $500 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Silver Level – If you earn 80,000 points with 6 recruits: In addition to the trip to Maui offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $750 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.
  • Gold Level – If you earn 110,000 points with 8 recruits –or– 120,000 points with 0 recruits: In addition to the trip to Maui offered by Pampered Chef, you’ll earn a $1,000 Visa Gift Card(s) from me.

Right now, I have 1 in level 5, 1 in level 4 and a couple more close to earning lower levels. I've been putting back overrides in a savings account. All the "extra" money at the end of the year is my bonus! LOL

ETA: The Blue Dot Drawing increases on months that they do better ... 25 valid Blue Dots (shows match) = $25 PCD drawing; 50 valid Blue Dots = $50 PCD Drawing; 100 valid Blue Dots - $100 PCD Drawing.

I don't do incentives. It never worked for my TEAM. I even went for the "so we can stay together as a team" angle and they didn't care.What finally worked for me was to focus on my biz and keep recruiting. I have 22 on my team and usually about half work each month and I hit it. Before I grew to 20, I rarely hit D each month.So the key for me was (is) personal recruiting...

Thanks Colleen - guess that goes with NJR - change your people. :) Think I'll go back to just focusing on my own biz (since its rather pathetic right now) and focus on the team more when there's more to focus on and when they also want to focus on their own businesses. Thanks again.

Melissa78 said:
Thanks Colleen - guess that goes with NJR - change your people. :) Think I'll go back to just focusing on my own biz (since its rather pathetic right now) and focus on the team more when there's more to focus on and when they also want to focus on their own businesses. Thanks again.

I know it's hard to do... when we have a team we want to be there for them and their needs. I found I was wanting it more for them than they did. Now, if they want it, once they have the show schedule in place to let me know they want it, then they can have me. Other than that, I'm available for questions, e-mails and our monthly meetings. I hope it doesn't sound harsh but my #1 focus is my biz and it really has to be because that's what supports me financially.

I am slowly changing to Colleen's way of thinking. You can't spend all your time and invest your efforts in people who don't produce. If you keep recruiting, you will find those producers and that's who gets your time (plus your very new people). For me right now hardly anyone gets my time except me and my kids, so I'm in a holding pattern with my biz. I'm just happy to see them submit anything!

Oh wouldn't 100% activity be nice!I have 25 now. 13 are currently active and 2 more are showing Blue Dots so I expect for them to also be active. My first recruit was Sept of '09. So far I've been lucky and not been paid at a lower level or lost a title. Hoping that lucky streak holds up!

DebbieJ said:
You can't spend all your time and invest your efforts in people who don't produce.

In my whole team, I don't have any *producers*. I have a lot of talkers! So I'm going to keep recruiting and working my biz. Having a larger team gives me more chances of being green just because of the larger pool to draw from.

What kills me is that some of them could be spectacular if they'd do more than 1-2 a month, but again, that's not their goal... it's mine.

I have a recruiting interview Tuesday and she's going to most likely sign at her show in November and my host for my show on 10/26 is most likely going to sign. But she's already told me that she wants to do this strictly as a hobby. At least I know what to expect!!!!

Onward!!!!! ;)

Colleen, I was in it for the discount, not to produce or recruit. And that's exactly wat I did for the first 17 or 18 months. But my goals changed! So just support her in today's goals and see where it takes her. You never know where she might be in the coming months/years! ;)

finley1991 said:
In my whole team, I don't have any *producers*. I have a lot of talkers! So I'm going to keep recruiting and working my biz. Having a larger team gives me more chances of being green just because of the larger pool to draw from.
What kills me is that some of them could be spectacular if they'd do more than 1-2 a month, but again, that's not their goal... it's mine.

Maybe your talkers could work with my talkers and together they could submit more than nothing or 1 show a month. :) I shouldn't talk (no pun intended), my business completely fell apart and is near non-existant and this month i have no shows (far cry from the 12/mo I had at the beginning of the year) but hoping that if I can find some shows, then eventually the rest will fall in line. :cool:

I have a lot of hobbyists too but my newest recruit is a definite producer! WOO HOO! She's got the goals and is working it. Maybe that'll rub off on some of the others... Keep on recruiting!

You can do it melissa!!!!!!!!

Related to Go Green with Our Record-Breaking Team in October - Join Now!"

What is "I Love Being Green!"?

"I Love Being Green!" is a special line of eco-friendly products offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to help reduce waste and promote sustainable living in the kitchen.

What types of products are included in the "I Love Being Green!" line?

The "I Love Being Green!" line includes a variety of products such as reusable silicone food storage bags, bamboo utensils, and sustainable cleaning products. These products are all made with environmentally-friendly materials and are designed to help reduce single-use plastic waste in the kitchen.

How do the "I Love Being Green!" products help the environment?

By using the "I Love Being Green!" products, you can help reduce waste and promote sustainable living practices. For example, the silicone food storage bags can replace disposable plastic bags, the bamboo utensils can reduce the need for disposable plastic utensils, and the cleaning products are made with natural and biodegradable ingredients.

Are the "I Love Being Green!" products safe to use?

Yes, the "I Love Being Green!" products are all made with high-quality, safe materials. The silicone food storage bags are BPA-free and can be used in the microwave and dishwasher. The bamboo utensils are also safe for use and are naturally antibacterial. The cleaning products are made with natural ingredients and do not contain harsh chemicals.

Can I purchase the "I Love Being Green!" products online?

Yes, all of the "I Love Being Green!" products can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply browse the "I Love Being Green!" collection and add the products you want to your cart. You can also purchase these products through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila