• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Breaking Record at Team Holiday Party: I Sold $100,083.93 in 2010!

which is $1000, is an investment in their business. If they don't like it, they can always stop paying at any time.*coached for $1000 shows*all-but-demanded guest lists of no less than 40 people, preferably 60*says the $1000 coaching is an investment, not a one-time expense* stresses importance of outside orders
dannyzmom
Gold Member
That was the sound of me falling over last night at our team holiday party when my AD did 2010 year-end recognition & said as of Saturday I had sold $95,000.I came home and added in the #'s I had sold but not yet submitted....and my final total so far for the year 2010 is...$100,083.93
!!!!!!!

You go girl!!!!!!!!!! :D

:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye: WOW!!!!!:bugeye::bugeye::bugeye:. Great job!!!!!Whaoooo!! Go Carolyn! Go Carolyn! Go Carolyn! Go Carolyn!!

That is truly amazing! How wonderful for your paycheck too!

wow! I am so impressed and proud of you! Congratulations Carolyn :D

Awesome Job Carolyn!!!!!!!!

SUPER WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU are amazing!

Holy cow, Carolyn!! That's awesome. Congrats!!!

Although I already knew this about you....

YOU ROCK!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, CAROLYN!!!

Start shopping for that stage dress while you are singing..."Diamonds are a girl's best friend!!!":party:

baychef said:
Although I already knew this about you....

YOU ROCK!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, CAROLYN!!!

Start shopping for that stage dress while you are singing..."Diamonds are a girl's best friend!!!":party:

I couldn't have said it better so I'll just copy Ann's post!

Congratulations Carolyn!! You are truly an inspiration to all of us!

Congratulations Carolyn!!! That is AMAZING!!!

Now That's an Elite Seller! You ROCK Woman!

:::thud:::
That's me falling to my knee's bowing to you! :D I applaud you with such envy! Congratulations on a job well done!

Holy cow girl! That's fabulous!!! Congratulations!!!

wow, amazing! =)

YOu earned every penny of it. Congratulations!

So did you increase your show schedule or change something else this year? Host coaching? Attendance? ???????????

DebbieJ said:
So did you increase your show schedule or change something else this year? Host coaching? Attendance? ???????????

*increased my show schedule
*coached for $1000 shows
*all-but-demanded guest lists of no less than 40 people, preferably 60

Awesome!

So, do you tell hosts you won't save their date until they get the guest list to you? What if they really can't come up with 40 people to invite?

pamperedbecky said:
Awesome!

So, do you tell hosts you won't save their date until they get the guest list to you? What if they really can't come up with 40 people to invite?

Yes, that's exactly what I tell them. They have 5 days to get me the list...if they get it to me in 3 days (with 40 names addresses & emails) they get an extra free gift from me at their show (SBRC)
If they can't - then I help them - we brainstorm together. If they totally dig their heels in, then quite frankly they're not someone I want to waste my time with and I suggest they do a catalog show.

Bwahaha! Go Carolyn!!! :D

WOW!!!! Congrats! That's inspiring and amazing!!

Congrats Carolyn! That is so awesome!

dannyzmom said:
Yes, that's exactly what I tell them. They have 5 days to get me the list...if they get it to me in 3 days (with 40 names addresses & emails) they get an extra free gift from me at their show (SBRC)
If they can't - then I help them - we brainstorm together. If they totally dig their heels in, then quite frankly they're not someone I want to waste my time with and I suggest they do a catalog show.

By the way - I learned this technique from Stacy Tenneson. She taught me to give them one week...then Judy Joel said give them 48 hours...so I kinda met in the middle.

dannyzmom said:
By the way - I learned this technique from Stacy Tenneson. She taught me to give them one week...then Judy Joel said give them 48 hours...so I kinda met in the middle.

Sounds like I will have to get tough with em'!!! Love, love, love that you are sharing this with us, Carolyn.

About 30% of my hosts are on an Army post. They don't know many people and although I ask them for e-mail addresses for family back home, etc. They usually hand out 50%, I mail about 10 and then they may invite family. Usually Mom and their MIL will order but not much more. Any solutions anyone? Sheila?

I was on a Tammy Stanley call the other night and I wrote down her words of getting caught up in not changing some of our habits and repeating them. Realized I have to take the inner stubborn child of mine and work with her! I did not take many notes but it was a good one hour free call.

Carolyn, still loving your technique! :D

Ann, I tell them that if they market to 5 people they are going to get the results of marketing to 5 people. If they market to 40, they will get the results of marketing to 40. Then ask, what if you market to 100? :D

I also stress how important the outside orders can be. My top host had $700 in orders when I walked through her door to do her Cooking Show. That's impressive to them!!!

I also tell them that the host coaching tips WORK. They are having a show to have fun, but they are also having a show to earn lots of products. The more they collect in orders, the more they can earn in Host Benefits. ;)

So far, it works with my military crowd.

baychef said:
I was on a Tammy Stanley call the other night and I wrote down her words of getting caught up in not changing some of our habits and repeating them. Realized I have to take the inner stubborn child of mine and work with her! I did not take many notes but it was a good one hour free call.

The recording was released today from this call. Check your email if you didn't already. I LOVE TAMMY STANLEY! I just relistened to her call from last year she did on booking January and then her CD on Skyrocket Telephone Results. I'm hoping her word choices work better than whatever I have been using from the HO b/c my 'No Quotient' is quite low and after the 30 straight no's on the phone, I need therapy. :cry:

Melissa78 said:
The recording was released today from this call. Check your email if you didn't already.

Can you please share the info for this? I'd love to hear the recording! :pray:

Ask and ye shall receive:
http://www.tammystanley.com/tele-workshops/jump_start_your_business_order_now.html

Melissa78 said:
my 'No Quotient' is quite low and after the 30 straight no's on the phone, I need therapy. :cry:

I applaud you for not giving up!!! My "No Quotient" is even lower than yours and you are right about therapy. It really starts eating away at any confidence that has been built up over the holiday season!

Ann I'm not that good - I havent been able to pick up the phone since. I know I need to but the thoughts of NO #31 makes me want to blow the phone up! :)

Melissa78 said:
Ann I'm not that good - I havent been able to pick up the phone since. I know I need to but the thoughts of NO #31 makes me want to blow the phone up! :)

Can't say that I have made my phone handle too warm, but I did get one more added to the calendar for January. I MUST get cracking tomorrow...come on Melissa...you can do it!! I read the script from CC on the promotional grid..but my last host probably helped me come up with the best reason to have a party in January...SHE wants to pick out what she wants and have 50% more free money to do that with. That, coupled with better host coaching, will help me make the most of my January parties.

My host coaching is poor so this alone is the one thing I am going to concentrate on and help teach my downline. Teach and help them actually DO it!!:approve:

Thanks Ann for the encouragement. God knows I need it. I need to add 6 more shows to my January calendar so I better get crackin or fizzle out like I did in 2010. Since 'Santa Me' had to bring me a new car with a nice new car payment, without bookings I'm dead in the water and walking... and not the stage either. LOL

You too?!?! I had to bite the car bullet 3 months ago (and now will be replacing my front bumper that cracked when I hit a dog...dog ran away...no fur no blood so I am hoping it just has a sore fanny and nothing else).

I soooo wanted to wait until May to replace my van but my van had far too many things wrong. Once I could not close any of the doors, let alone lock them (along with about 25 other things that did not work)...it was time.

Have been biting my nails ever since. Which reminds me to get on the phone NOW!!;)

Yes I too have been waiting to hold out and was hoping for one more year (if I was lucky) but at least next Spring/Summer. Well my luck ran out Thanksgiving weekend. I bought myself a new 46" LED TV on Thanksgiving as my gift to myself since last year was an $800 car bill for a sensor and a wheel bearing. This year I thought - I'm good! I will get myself something this year and have been wanting a new tv. So VOILA - I took care of myself. Well higher powers punished me that Sunday when I went and FILLED up my gas tank to the tune of $47.00 and then went to the grocery store for the last time in a running SUV as when I came out - it would not start. Fuel pump. $800 to replace on top of the tires I was just going to put on, the new brakes needed for February inspection and who knows what by that time. Wasn't worth it so Santa got herself a new Sleigh. Wish the bill for it went to the North Pole. :) Now instead of PC being my spare money to play with - its now a necessity. Puts a whole new perspective on things...

I guess I shouldn't have bought the tv. LOL (But it sure is sweet!)

I'd say its time to get on the phone but dinner sounds better. hehe

Oh and the reason I list the price of gas - its the only thing that TICKS me off is that I had just filled the gas tank and now it went to Auction with a full tank of gas. Oh its the little things in life that burn my rear. *grin*

I'd have been using a syphon to transfer that gas over to the new car! LOL

Sheila I did give it thought but its been so darn cold here the thoughts of standing outside for any length of time makes me cringe - even more so than the $47.00 of gas I just gave away. In December 24 of our days have been below normal and add in the winds, feels like below zero. I'm such a weiny for the cold.

I was born and raised in TX where it's common to wear shorts on Christmas. I'd be a wimp too! LOL

Easter of 97 I spent with a friend in Dallas, TX. We went to the Botanical Gardens and the zoo in short sleeves and shorts. I left Texas in the 80s and was the last flight into Philadelphia due to the Noreaster Snow Storm that crippled the Northeast for a week. The joys of the Northeast vs the sunshine of the Lonestar state!

;) Gotta love TX! Coats for Halloween, snow at Thanksgiving and shorts at Christmas!

dannyzmom said:
I would love to hear more about your host coaching!!! I have been trying to do this since part of last year, but not with the same success as you. I think maybe I come off as too nice. The thing I hate most about mailing invitations is getting the guest list, I feel like that has become the most work of a whole show! How do you do your host coaching? I would love to hear more from you and anyone else.

Related to Breaking Record at Team Holiday Party: I Sold $100,083.93 in 2010!

What was the total amount you sold in 2010?

The total amount I sold in 2010 was $100,083.93.

What was the sound at the team holiday party when your AD announced your sales?

The sound at the team holiday party was me falling over in shock and excitement.

Did you have any additional sales that you had not yet submitted?

Yes, I had additional sales that I had not yet submitted which brought my total for 2010 to $100,083.93.

What was the year-end recognition given by your AD?

The year-end recognition given by my AD was announcing my sales at the team holiday party, stating that as of Saturday I had sold $95,000 and with my additional sales, my total for 2010 was $100,083.93.

How much did you exceed your sales goal for 2010?

I exceeded my sales goal for 2010 by over $5,000, with a total of $100,083.93 in sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • cmdtrgd