• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director :Clap::clap::party::party: I'm [Color=

In summary, the group is happy to be GREEN before the end of the month. They all have different strategies for attaining this status, but they are all happy to be there.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
:clap::clap::party::party: I'm GREEN before the end of the month!

I know, most try to be green by the 15th, but for me, it's usually a "down to the wire, never knowing until the very last minute" type of deal. So I am SO happy that I can just do my shows today and tomorrow, and not have to worry about what's going on with my team...because as a team - we are GREEN!

Chefbeckyd said:
:clap::clap::party::party: I'm GREEN before the end of the month!

I know, most try to be green by the 15th, but for me, it's usually a "down to the wire, never knowing until the very last minute" type of deal. So I am SO happy that I can just do my shows today and tomorrow, and not have to worry about what's going on with my team...because as a team - we are GREEN!

:clap: isn't that a great feeling?! We are green too but not on the cc yet. I know the parties were held and those consultants get them in so I'm not worried. I'd prefer to be in your shoes though! doesn't happen often for us.

bethcooks4u said:
:clap: isn't that a great feeling?! We are green too but not on the cc yet. I know the parties were held and those consultants get them in so I'm not worried. I'd prefer to be in your shoes though! doesn't happen often for us.

It's not on CC yet...but I know it's coming with the update today...because I helped a new consultant submit her first show last night! We already were green in sales for the month, the only piece remaining was the 6th person active.

Now, I have others who have SAID they are submitting, but I haven't seen it, and I've reminded and reminded that shows have to be submitted by Wed....but now, I'm not going to stress over it. :clap::clap: I have shows tonight, and tomorrow night - and I'm just going to enjoy my shows, and get those submitted and not stress about what anyone else is doing!

Yeah! What a great feeling :)

i'm almost there. Got my 6 active and now working on sales - ugh - only at 4400.

Way to go!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

We are green except for me! How pathetic! I'm $30 away so I'm waiting until the 11th hour to see if anything else comes in.... if not, I'm getting a GC to use later on...

WAHOO! Congratulations! I need that 6th person to submit too but I think more than one will tonight so I'm relieved but never quite take that deep breath until I see it pop up on cc! ;) WAY TO GO!

Yeah for you!

:D :D :D :D :D

(I'm green :yuck: with envy....)

Congrats everyone!!! We're GREEN too! Nice not to have to stress about it! Crossing my fingers for those who still need to see that magic color. Remember we have an extra day this month.

Hooray for those that are green!

My team isn't there, yet... but I'm happy for those that already are!

Congrats to all of you fab women!

WAHOO to all of you for you and your teams!!! :happyforyou:

Congrats! I am green for my personal team (I am a D) -- waiting to see if I make AD this month -- my downline D says it's gonna be good, but I am soooo nervous! Hate this end of the month stuff!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congrats!!! :happyforyou:

Fingers crossed for you Janice! Hopefully they'll pull through & make it happen!!! :D

finley1991 said:
We are green except for me! How pathetic! I'm $30 away so I'm waiting until the 11th hour to see if anything else comes in.... if not, I'm getting a GC to use later on...

YAY! Just got a $50 orders so I don't have to spend my own $$!

WooHoo Colleen! :D

finley1991 said:
YAY! Just got a $50 orders so I don't have to spend my own $$!

Yay! Hey, I could order something from you, Colleen -- :veryfunny:

Way to go ladies!

Great Job everyone!! It always makes my day when I hit GREEN.

What does it mean when someone says ":Clap::clap::party::party: I'm [Color="?

This phrase is typically used as an expression of excitement or celebration. The use of the clap and party emojis, along with the declaration of a specific color, suggests that the person is feeling particularly joyful and energetic.

Why do people use emojis in this phrase?

Emojis are often used to convey emotion and add emphasis to a statement. In this case, the use of the clap and party emojis adds to the celebratory tone of the phrase.

Is there a specific meaning behind the choice of color?

The color chosen by the person is often a personal preference or may hold a special significance to them. It could also be used to represent a specific mood or emotion.

Can this phrase be used in any context?

Yes, this phrase is versatile and can be used in a variety of contexts. It can be used to express excitement about a specific event or achievement, or simply to convey general happiness and enthusiasm.

Is there an implied action or expectation when someone says this phrase?

No, there is no specific action or expectation implied by this phrase. It is simply a declaration of the person's current state of excitement and joy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila