• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Your Story & 30 Second Commercial

A
akaskydebil
In less than two weeks we are having our Fall Retreat. All of the D's and above attending are participating in a Round Robin style training this year (we get 20min each and there's 8 of us). We do get to pick our own topic and I think I have narrowed mine down to "Your Story & 30 Second Commercial" because I feel these are weaknesses for me and that's what our we're trying to do...train on a weakness in order to make it a strength. Sounds kind of backwards, I know. Anywho...

Since it is a weakness for me :cry:, I'm reaching out to all of you who I see as experts at most everything. :D (No pressure)

So, what's your 30 second commercial?

Your story? (if willing to share)

Any insight is greatly appreciated!!! :clap:

My Hubby (Mr. "Pampered Chef is overpriced ... you can get the same thing at Wal-Mart"), was converted at an interactive cooking show that I hosted & actually talked me into signing as a consultant that night. I signed as a hobbyist (to support my addiction to the product), but 18 months later when I decided I was ready to step up my business, I didn't have to ask a boss for a promotion or a raise, I just did it. Here I am, another 22 months later as an AD (level 5 of 9), with a team of 63 under me and LOVING my business. Last year I earned a trip to Toronto on Pampered Chef (which I took earlier this year) and this year I earned a ring ...

That's pretty much my intro that I try to remember to do at every show. I don't always fit it in & sometimes it's a modified version when I get to the recruiting side of the slide. But I pretty much tell them all that hubby talked me into being a consultant and I've just recently added the part about not having to get permission for a promotion/raise.

"but 18 months later when I decided I was ready to step up my business, I didn't have to ask a boss for a promotion or a raise, I just did it."I LOVE this!! What a great recruiting " hook."

1. What is a 30 second commercial?

A 30 second commercial is a short, concise advertisement that typically runs for 30 seconds on television, radio, or online platforms. It is designed to capture the attention of the audience and promote a product, service, or brand.

2. How do I create an effective 30 second commercial?

To create an effective 30 second commercial, you should focus on a clear and compelling message, use persuasive language and visuals, and keep it concise and to the point. It should also include a call to action to encourage the audience to take a specific action, such as making a purchase or visiting a website.

3. Why is it important to have a 30 second commercial?

A 30 second commercial is important because it allows you to quickly and effectively communicate your message to a large audience. In today's fast-paced world, people have shorter attention spans, so a short and impactful commercial can make a lasting impression and influence their purchasing decisions.

4. What is the significance of sharing your story in a 30 second commercial?

Sharing your story in a 30 second commercial adds a personal touch and humanizes your brand. It helps to build a connection with the audience and makes your message more relatable and memorable. Your story can also showcase your unique selling points and differentiate your brand from competitors.

5. How can I make my 30 second commercial stand out?

To make your 30 second commercial stand out, you can use creative and attention-grabbing visuals, incorporate humor or emotion, and focus on a unique aspect of your product or service. You can also use storytelling techniques to engage the audience and leave a lasting impression.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JennyJennJen