• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boosting Sales: My Team's Success and My Motivation Towards Green Status

In summary, "My Team Is Green" is a program at Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for building and growing their team. Consultants can earn points by recruiting new team members, helping them succeed, and attending training and leadership events. There is no limit to the number of points that can be earned, and points can be redeemed for various rewards such as cash bonuses, product credits, and exclusive trips. Consultants are automatically enrolled in the program and can access it through their consultant dashboard.
Sheila
Gold Member
I have 6 lines active, 2 are SC lines and the team has $8,017.94 in sales so far ... but I only have $213.05 in sales so far so I'm not green yet!

Bwahaha! My team is showing me up this month!!! I better get on the ball and catch up, huh? ;)

Wow, now they are up to 6 lines active, 3 are SC lines & $11,226.44 in sales!

I really need to get busy and get my sales done for the month! LOL

Excellent! You can do it! I wish my team would beat me to green!

Way to go!!!! :D

I wish they would do this EVERY month! LOL Last month we were down to the last week before the team was green!

Cool!! Congrats!

1. What is "My Team Is Green" and how does it work?

"My Team Is Green" is a program at Pampered Chef that rewards consultants for building and growing their team. When you recruit new team members and help them succeed, you earn points that can be redeemed for rewards and incentives.

2. How do I join "My Team Is Green"?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you are automatically enrolled in "My Team Is Green". You can access the program through your consultant dashboard and start earning points right away.

3. What rewards can I earn through "My Team Is Green"?

There are various rewards available through "My Team Is Green", such as cash bonuses, product credits, and exclusive trip opportunities. You can redeem your points for the rewards of your choice.

4. How do I earn points in "My Team Is Green"?

There are several ways to earn points in "My Team Is Green". These include recruiting new team members, helping them achieve their sales and recruiting goals, and attending training and leadership events.

5. Is there a limit to the number of points I can earn in "My Team Is Green"?

No, there is no limit to the number of points you can earn in "My Team Is Green". The more you grow and support your team, the more points you can earn and the more rewards you can receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • cookingwithlove