• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I am getting soooo close to Directorship!

Bren706

Gold Member
Mar 21, 2007
I am trying not to get too excited, but after being in the business for a little over 6 years, Directorship may be in my near future. I had 3 team members, 2 of which are active this month. 1 new recruit signed the first week of April, and has held 1-2 shows (1 show only had $80 for sales) so far, and I just signed my second recruit today. I am quite sure my host from yesterday will be signing, using her kit credit. Team sales right now are $4275, and I am not sure if yesterday's show will close by month end or not, and whether or not there will be enough to reach the $5k team sales requirement. I have a similar show schedule lined up for May, and 2 more recruit leads that I will be contacting.

Now my challenge is to get on that phone and continue filling up my calendar to keep a consistent schedule!

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
You can do it girl! Share your goal with the team. You'll be surprised at what they will do to help you reach your goal. ;)

Show them the difference in your paycheck when you do promote, and it just might motivate someone (or several of them) to want to grow a team too. ;)

DebPC

Legacy Member
Staff member
Apr 14, 2004
That's terrific! Just keep working your business every day! And I agree with Sheila- the paycheck difference is a big motivator!

kraber

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2012
That is so awesome!! I am close as well! Had my first 2 recruits submit their $1250 in first 30 days this month and have 4 people signing in the next 1-2 months. One of my recruits also has a possible recruit! My teams sales this month was over $3k. I hope it keeps up!! My calendar is a little bare this month and I am not super happy with it so I am getting on the phone today!!! GOOD LUCK!!!