• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wow! I'm Still Going to Be a Director!

In summary, "Wow! I'm Still Going to Be a Director!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for current Directors to continue their growth and success within the company. Any Director, regardless of experience, is eligible to participate and the program covers topics such as leadership, team building, and sales strategies. The program is 12 months long with a monthly fee, but the potential benefits for Directors make it a worthwhile investment.
kcjodih
Gold Member
My team is recruiting! I just met with one of my gals and her (soon to be) recruit. One of my other consultants just signed her first person eariler this week. I am so glad! And the timing couldn't be better since my hubby just lost his job today. Guess it's time for me to get back to running my business at full speed.

Yay!!! Congrats!!!:D:D

Oh and sorry to hear about your DH losing his job. that sucks. :(

Sad to hear about your husband's job, but happy for you your team is back up and recruiting!

Sorry about your hubby's job but it sounds like another door is opening! Congrats!!

that is very inspiring to me!

Sorry about your DH's job loss.

You ROCK it girl. My DH lost his job a few months back ans was out for 3 months PC help pay for Xmas and bills. YOU CAN DO IT!!

Wahoo! What timing! :)

That's exactly what I was thinking Colleen! Thankfully our baby is just getting old enough that I should be able to get back to business.

Congratulations Shana!! I'm sorry to hear about your husband's job. Thankfully the Lord is making a way for your family!!

What is "Wow! I'm Still Going to Be a Director!"?

"Wow! I'm Still Going to Be a Director!" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef for individuals who have achieved the rank of Director within the company. It provides continued support and resources to help Directors excel in their role and grow their business.

Who is eligible to participate in "Wow! I'm Still Going to Be a Director!"?

Any Pampered Chef Director, regardless of how long they have been in the role, is eligible to participate in "Wow! I'm Still Going to Be a Director!".

What topics are covered in "Wow! I'm Still Going to Be a Director!"?

The program covers a variety of topics including leadership development, team building, goal setting, and time management. It also provides resources for improving sales and recruiting strategies.

How long is the "Wow! I'm Still Going to Be a Director!" program?

The program is 12 months long, with new content and resources being released every month. However, Directors have access to all previous months' content, allowing them to work at their own pace.

Is there a cost to participate in "Wow! I'm Still Going to Be a Director!"?

Yes, there is a monthly fee to participate in the program, which covers the cost of resources and support provided by Pampered Chef. However, the investment is minimal compared to the potential growth and success that can be achieved as a Director.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • icerneaccorie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela