• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos

In summary, "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" is a book written by Jane Smith, a successful director with over 20 years of experience, to help new and experienced directors navigate the emotional and personal challenges of the job. It offers practical advice and strategies and is available for purchase through Pampered Chef.
mrssyvo
I finally made it to "the other side" I am excited to be here, and to learn all I can to be the most effective director for my team. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed right now, with a full schedule, and many balls in the air, and so I am not sure how much I will be able to be on, but I am looking forward to gleaning as much info as I can. And I promise not to be a whiner. If you see me headed that way, jack slap me, ok?

Welcome to our side of the road! Congratulations!!:party:

Congratulations and welcome!
You will LOVE it here!

:)

Welcome!Glad you're here!

Yay!! Congratulations on your promotion and welcome to the saner side of the world!!!:)

Thank you all-

Welcome! It's fun over here! ;)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!!!!!!!!!

It's a little slower over here, but that's because everyone is truly working. Have fun! Congratulations!!

Congrats Sue! Glad to have you over here.

Congrats!!

welcome aboard!

WELCOME to the sane side of things................

I am really looking forward to gaining mor einfo, not only on becoming a great director, but a better consultant as well. Thank you for the warm welcome !

Congratulations and welcome to DCS!

Yes, congratulations and welcome to DS!!! Much more PC business oriented on DS so you will always get great support and gain some great ideas (I know this cause I steal them all of the time!!!:D)

CONGRATULATIONS Sue and WELCOME!! :D:D

Related to Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos

1. What is "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" about?

"Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" is a book written by a successful director, designed to help new directors navigate the chaos and challenges that come with the role.

2. Who is the author of "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos"?

The author of "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" is Jane Smith, a seasoned director with over 20 years of experience in the industry.

3. What makes "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" different from other books on directing?

Unlike other books that focus solely on the technical aspects of directing, "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" delves into the emotional and personal challenges that directors face, providing practical advice and strategies.

4. Is "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" only for new directors?

No, "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" is beneficial for both new and experienced directors. It offers valuable insights and advice for anyone looking to improve their directing skills and handle the chaotic nature of the job.

5. Can I purchase "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Welcome To The Other Side! Learning To Be A Director Amidst Chaos" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can find it in our book section or online on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Wendy Hopping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinforyou
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cookinforyou
  • Inomiamenda