• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a Chef Success Director looking for new ideas to boost your business?

In summary, a Chef Success Director is a leadership position at Pampered Chef that involves mentoring and supporting a team of consultants to help them grow their businesses. To become a Chef Success Director, one must first be a consultant and meet certain sales and recruiting requirements. The benefits of becoming a Chef Success Director include higher commission rates, bonuses, and access to exclusive training and resources. The time commitment for this role is about 10-15 hours per week on average. Pampered Chef provides extensive support for new directors, including training materials, online resources, and mentorship from experienced directors and a dedicated support team.
ktraceyk
I have been a consultant for 10 years, I have been on CS for years, and been a director for PC for 9 years but never moved over to this side. Today CS won't work for me it says I am not allowed on and everything is private so I joined because I needed someway to see what was going on... Also I told myself I need to step it up I only have 5-8 active consultants each month over the last year and need some new ideas. I have recruited more than 50 but being over 10 years that is not that great of an average. So I am here and really excited to borrow new ideas!

Welcome!! By the way, what is your name? I know I've seen you on CS!:D

Welcome! I think you'll like it on this side.

Welcome!!!!!

Welcome! I love this side more and more each day!

Tracey Stokes
I don't know or haven't taken the time to figure out how to do the signature

Welcome from me as well :)

Welcome! Glad you joined us!

Welcome! You'll love it here!

Welcome!!

It's fun and relaxing over here.:)

Tracy, welcome aboard! You will love this site!

Welcome!
Glad to have ya :)

Related to Are you a Chef Success Director looking for new ideas to boost your business?

What is the role of a Chef Success Director?

A Chef Success Director is a leadership position within Pampered Chef that involves mentoring and supporting a team of consultants, as well as helping them grow their businesses. They also work closely with their team to set and achieve sales goals and provide training and resources to help their team succeed.

How can I become a Chef Success Director?

To become a Chef Success Director, you must first be a consultant with Pampered Chef and have achieved the level of Senior Consultant. You must also meet certain sales and recruiting requirements set by the company. Once you meet these requirements, you can apply for the position and go through the interview and training process.

What are the benefits of becoming a Chef Success Director?

As a Chef Success Director, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission rate on your own sales, as well as bonuses based on the sales and recruitment of your team. You will also have access to exclusive training and resources to help you grow your business and support your team.

How much time does being a Chef Success Director require?

The time commitment for being a Chef Success Director can vary depending on your personal goals and the size of your team. However, on average, most directors spend around 10-15 hours per week on their Pampered Chef business. This may include hosting parties, mentoring their team, and attending meetings and trainings.

What support is available for new Chef Success Directors?

Pampered Chef provides extensive support for new Chef Success Directors, including training materials, online resources, and mentorship from other experienced directors. You will also have access to a dedicated support team at the company who can assist with any questions or concerns you may have. Additionally, your team and fellow directors can also offer support and guidance as you navigate your new role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • Donna Philp
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Tammy Renee Cleary
  • ChefSBell