• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Director Chef Success exceeding your expectations?

well... we Directors can!)Director Chef Success has exceeded my expectations! I love the community and the information.
DebPC
Staff member
We are approaching the 1 year anniversary for Director Chef Success. My initial goal was 60 directors in the first year. We have almost 3 times that- that's fantastic!
Thank you all so much for sharing and caring! We are only as good as our members!

I would like to get some feedback. Has Director Chef Success met or exceeded your expectations? Are there things we could add or improve on?
What is your favorite part of our site?

Thanks for your feedback and a great first year!
Please spread the word at conference!
Debbie

Deb, this site is everything I could ask for and more! I love having a forum where the "grown-ups" can come and play!

Really, you guys have provided us Director's a place where we can address all aspects of our positions with PC. Thanks for all you and Greg do for us!

Love, Love, Love the site! I feel like I get a lot more information towards growing my team versus regular everyday information on CS. I love both sites but find this one not only helps me but my team as well. THANK YOU!

My favorite part is the people and then the information.

I can't think right now of anything to change or improve on. If I do, you'll be the first to know!

Thanks Deb and Greg!

So glad I joined here. It has exceeded my expectations. Thanks Deb & Greg!

I've only ben here a month and I'm already in love! This is a great place to learn and grow my business. I also enjoy the lack of drama. Over here, everyone is serious about their business and they walk their talk.

Plus, we have that secret place to talk about stuff!

pamperedlinda said:
I've only ben here a month and I'm already in love! This is a great place to learn and grow my business. I also enjoy the lack of drama. Over here, everyone is serious about their business and they walk their talk.

Plus, we have that secret place to talk about stuff!

AND I LOVE SECRET PLACES!!!!

I agree, I haven't been here to long either. But I can ask for help being a New Director and all and everyone is willing to help. It's Great! I have to admit as well, both sites are Awesome! I use to be on the Yahoo Groups and stuff but I don't even look at those anymore! I get everything I need from these 2 groups.

WELL DONE TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!
:approve::approve::approve::approve::approve:
(instead of 5 stars you got 5 approves!!!)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it too! And how proactive and positive everything is here!Keep up the good work!

I love it here and I check it out MANY times a day. I appreciate everyone's willingness to share. When it gets to crazy over at CS sometimes, I love coming here knowing it won't be like that.

Thanks for such a great site, Deb and Greg!!!:D

I love it here too!!!! It's almost addicting & I wish I sometimes had more time to spend here :)

I am new here, too! It is FABULOUS. So happy to have all of you! :D

I agree! I love it here. Especially behind the apron - we can talk about things we don't want our teams to know about yet and vent there. It's great to have that place to share with confidence that the "wrong person" (like a team member we are trying to surprise) won't see it.

THANK YOU!! :love0010::love0010::approve:

I love it!!
I love that we are always so positive..and that of someone needs to vent & whine about something, she is allowed a few minutes to whine...and then we pull together and find solutions!
I LOVE THIS SITE!!
Oh...and Behind the Apron is THE BEST!

I love, love, love this site! It's so great to be able to really discuss issues with people who are working as hard at their business as you are. I visit it so much more often that CS. It's a positive place to be :)

I agree with everyone. I love it! and Behind the Apron is my favorite feature. I am so glad you were able to add a private place for us.

I really enjoy CS!!! Can't wait to meet cs members @ NC

#1 THING I WISH IT WAS "ALL" BEHIND THE APRON.
One of my downline call me the other day about something I posted on CS.
FOR NOW ON I WILL ONLY POST BEHIND THE APRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I posted how you all are doing earlier, but I want you to know what an invaluable resource this site is for us Directors. I have made many friends here and have gotten so much support that would not come from Home Office (how could it?? they can't chat to us like this!) or from even my own sister Directors (too close of a relationship as far as what happens in my business effects them!).
I have to say that this was a brilliant idea! Keep up the good work!

chefmeg said:
I know I posted how you all are doing earlier, but I want you to know what an invaluable resource this site is for us Directors. I have made many friends here and have gotten so much support that would not come from Home Office (how could it?? they can't chat to us like this!) or from even my own sister Directors (too close of a relationship as far as what happens in my business effects them!).

Amen Sistah!!!

chefmeg said:

I couldn't agree more!! Well said!

I agree too! I LOVE it here!!!!

You guys offer us an amazing service. I love having a place to discuss director-specific issues. And the camaraderie and support here isn't just a 'feel-good', it's genuine and actually impacts my business for the better.

Thank you for making this site what it is.

What is "Let Us Know How We Are Doing!" and why is it important?

"Let Us Know How We Are Doing!" is a feedback survey that allows customers to share their thoughts and experiences with Pampered Chef. This feedback helps us improve our products and services to better meet our customers' needs and preferences.

How can I access the "Let Us Know How We Are Doing!" survey?

The survey can be accessed through the link provided in your purchase confirmation email, or by visiting the "Contact Us" page on our website. You can also request a survey link from one of our customer service representatives.

How long does it take to complete the "Let Us Know How We Are Doing!" survey?

The survey typically takes less than 5 minutes to complete. We value our customers' time and strive to make the survey as efficient and user-friendly as possible.

What kind of questions are included in the "Let Us Know How We Are Doing!" survey?

The survey includes a range of questions about your overall experience with Pampered Chef, our products, and our customer service. We also provide space for customers to leave additional comments and suggestions.

Will my feedback be kept confidential?

Yes, your feedback will be kept confidential and will only be used for improving our products and services. We value our customers' privacy and appreciate their honest feedback.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies