• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

An Unforgettable Vacation: Our Pampered Chef Getaway!

In summary, the PC team went on an amazing trip to Mexico and the rooms, food, and excursions were all great. The team was also impressed by how well PC treated them and everyone had a great time.
jwpamp
Well, one word....WOW!!!!

I still can't believe what an amazing trip we had. I can honestly tell you that it was WAYYYYY more than we expected!

The hotel was incredible, the excursions amazing and the food was GREAT!!

We went to Chichen-Itza (the 8th wonder of the world) as a day long excursion and spent the rest of the time by one of the dozen pools available to us....on a bed under a hut). I drank more in the last week than I have in the last 3 years combined -- and came home a few pounds heavier...oh well, it was worth it!

The rooms were amazing as well, all suites with double vessel sinks in the marble bathrooms and rainfall showers with a seperate soaking tub. Crazy! I will share pictures as soon as I upload them.

The first night was a wonderful Welcome Dinner with music and dancing, and the final evening was an amazing dinner with entertainment and booze on the beach.

I can tell you that other than the 860+ Pampered Chef guests at the hotel that there were other couples we met from other places. We hung around with 2 couples from Canada as well as other PC couples we had just met there.

The other guests (non-PC) couldn't believe how PC went all out for us. They were so impressed. And I must say, it exceeded our expectations immensely!

Wow Janice!! That sounds awesome!! I can't wait to see your pictures.

Pictures are posted on CS!

For those of us not on CS, can you post them here please? I'd love to see them! ;)

Wow, congrats on earning such a great vacation! We work for the BEST company!

here are some.....

Attachments

• Poolside at the Palace.jpg
    Poolside at the Palace.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Poolside at the Palace.jpg
    Poolside at the Palace.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 229
  • View of the Spa Hut Mexico.jpg
    View of the Spa Hut Mexico.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 207
  • View of the Spa Hut Mexico.jpg
    View of the Spa Hut Mexico.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 216
  • View of a Buffet Restaurant Mexico.jpg
    View of a Buffet Restaurant Mexico.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 233
  • View of a Buffet Restaurant Mexico.jpg
    View of a Buffet Restaurant Mexico.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 216
  • Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    Carribean from the Palace.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 239
  • French Reataurant Mexico.jpg
    French Reataurant Mexico.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 232
  • French Reataurant Mexico.jpg
    French Reataurant Mexico.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 212
here are more....

:cry:she cries with bright green envy!!!!

I was on a call last night with 11 team leaders and up that our director hosted and we heard how incredible this trip was. Congratulations and so glad that all the stops were pulled out!

Hope to earn something more than Level One next year!!!:chef:

quick post, I THINK you can see the rest if I put them her. I had an amazing time on my first trip. :) Trying to get back into work mode.
3342367903_0cf466fd9d_m.jpg

OH MY GOSH. I'm jealous. I wanted to go so bad. But I'm happy you all had a great time

wahoo, awesome pic of us Cheryl!! =)

Oh man, would have loved to have been there with you guys!

Debi said:
Oh man, would have loved to have been there with you guys!

There was room for you on the cushion ya know ;)

So glad you had such a fabulous trip. Yes- PC does treat us very well!

1. What is "An Unforgettable Vacation: Our Pampered Chef Getaway!"?

"An Unforgettable Vacation: Our Pampered Chef Getaway!" is a special trip organized by Pampered Chef for its employees and consultants. It is a way to reward and appreciate our hardworking team members by providing a luxurious and all-inclusive vacation experience.

2. When and where does the Pampered Chef Getaway take place?

The Pampered Chef Getaway usually takes place in the summer months at a luxurious destination resort. The location changes every year, but it is always a beautiful and relaxing destination that offers a variety of activities and amenities.

3. Who is eligible to attend the Pampered Chef Getaway?

All Pampered Chef employees and consultants who have met certain performance criteria are eligible to attend the getaway. These criteria may vary each year, but they are always communicated well in advance to give everyone a fair chance to qualify.

4. What can I expect from the Pampered Chef Getaway?

The Pampered Chef Getaway is a week-long vacation filled with relaxation, fun, and pampering. You can expect to be treated to luxurious accommodations, delicious meals, exciting activities, and exclusive training and networking opportunities with other Pampered Chef team members.

5. How can I sign up for the Pampered Chef Getaway?

To sign up for the Pampered Chef Getaway, you must first qualify by meeting the performance criteria set by the company. Once you have qualified, you will receive an invitation with all the necessary information and instructions on how to register for the getaway. Spaces are limited, so it is important to register as soon as possible to secure your spot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
micocina
  • Donna Marie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies