• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Expand into Mexico with The Pampered Chef?

In summary, The Pampered Chef is expanding to Mexico. Maria Laura Covarrubias has joined the company as National Sales and Marketing Director – Mexico. Janice Gerol has expanded her responsibilities to include Mexico.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
A News Update for Executive Directors
of The Pampered Chef
(630) 261-8900 phone
(630) 261-8588 Fax

EXECUFLASH
One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630
from Marla Gottschalk, Chief Executive Officer

Please feel free to share this with your downline.

Good Evening,

It is my pleasure to share some very exciting news! Beginning January 2009, The Pampered Chef will expand its North American markets to include Mexico. To that end, I am pleased to announce that Maria Laura Covarrubias has joined The Pampered Chef as National Sales and Marketing Director – Mexico.

Maria Laura comes to us from Partylite of Mexico where she was National Sales Director since 2002. Maria achieved significant sales increases at Partylite during each year of her tenure. Maria has extensive experience in direct sales, which includes time with Kitchen Fair, Emusol and Omnilife.

I am also pleased to let you know that Janice Gerol has expanded her responsibilities to include Mexico. As Vice President & General Manager for Canada and Mexico, Janice will oversee the Mexican market and Maria Laura will report directly to Janice.

We are thrilled to have a presence in Mexico and are confident this expansion will add to the growing success of the entire Pampered Chef business.

Sincerely,

Marla Gottschalk
Chief Executive Officer

Great news - wonder why they didn't send it to everyone?

I have no idea???? I got this and wanted to share if you hadn't heard. :)

so we can sell in Mexico?Recruit?

I'm sure it will be like Canada. We, as US citizens cannot sell in Canada, Canadian citizens cannot sell here.

Michelle

Will we be able to recruit there? I mean can a contultant in Mexico be under a director here?

kcont said:
Will we be able to recruit there? I mean can a contultant in Mexico be under a director here?

My guess will be no since we cannot recruit in Canada and vice versa.

So really this news doesn't affect us at all...correct?

Good summation, Beckie. You and I live in Texas and being able to sell and recruit in Mexico would be AWESOME!!! There isn't much difference once you get passed San Antonio anyhow.

I have many consultants that have lots of family in Mexico and this would have been great for them!!!

I live extremely close to Canada. Without counting time in customs, it is about a 15 to 20 minute drive for me but we have to cross bridges to get over the St. Lawrence River to get there. The distance "by which the crow flies" is about 2 miles.

They say the currency being different is the reason why. The Canadian and US dollars and currency exchange flucuate as would the Peso (sp...I do not speak or type Spanish).

We all have family and friends in Canada, but can not do business with them. However, my cousin and his wife have things sent to his father and grandfather and take them back across the border (there are duties, etc, but it can be cheaper than having them sent to them in Canada). Usually the US dollar has been worth more than the Canadian dollar, but lately they have been neck in neck. Canada has not just tax but a "GST" tax too.

1. What is "News From Ho....mexico...."?

"News From Ho....mexico...." is a line of kitchen products inspired by the vibrant culture and cuisine of Mexico. These products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "News From Ho....mexico...." line?

The "News From Ho....mexico...." line includes a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and serveware such as tortilla presses, molcajetes, taco holders, and margarita glasses. These products are designed to help you create delicious Mexican dishes at home.

3. Are the "News From Ho....mexico...." products made in Mexico?

While the products in the "News From Ho....mexico...." line are inspired by Mexican culture, they are not necessarily made in Mexico. Pampered Chef sources their products from various countries to ensure the highest quality and functionality for their customers.

4. Can I use the "News From Ho....mexico...." products for other types of cuisine?

Yes, the "News From Ho....mexico...." products can be used for a variety of cuisines, not just Mexican. They are versatile and can be used for cooking and serving a wide range of dishes.

5. How can I purchase "News From Ho....mexico...." products?

"News From Ho....mexico...." products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website. You can also attend a cooking show or party to see the products in action and make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
MORFIA