• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Not Sure Where to Put This - We're Going to Mexico!

In summary, The Pampered Chef will be expanding its North American markets to include Mexico. Maria Laura Covarrubias has been hired as National Sales and Marketing Director – Mexico, and Janice Gerol has been expanded her responsibilities to include Mexico. US consultants cannot sell products to Mexico, but Mexican consultants can sell products to the US.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Well, not me and my family - Pampered Chef!

ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

from Marla Gottschalk, Chief Executive Officer

Please feel free to share this with your downline.

Good Evening,

It is my pleasure to share some very exciting news! Beginning January 2009, The Pampered Chef will expand its North American markets to include Mexico. To that end, I am pleased to announce that Maria Laura Covarrubias has joined The Pampered Chef as National Sales and Marketing Director – Mexico.

Maria Laura comes to us from Partylite of Mexico where she was National Sales Director since 2002. Maria achieved significant sales increases at Partylite during each year of her tenure. Maria has extensive experience in direct sales, which includes time with Kitchen Fair, Emusol and Omnilife.

I am also pleased to let you know that Janice Gerol has expanded her responsibilities to include Mexico. As Vice President & General Manager for Canada and Mexico, Janice will oversee the Mexican market and Maria Laura will report directly to Janice.

We are thrilled to have a presence in Mexico and are confident this expansion will add to the growing success of the entire Pampered Chef business.

Sincerely,

Marla Gottschalk

Chief Executive Officer

WOW!!! Wondered when we would get there

Cool! Thanks for the info, Janet.

Neat! ¡Bienvenidos a Pampered Chef!

Wow. That is interesting.

Cool, they just sent me an "invite" for a local hispanic event to invite all past hosts! I sent out the invite but no replies yet! But for some reason, they have it set during the middle of the week in the mid morning! :O

That's great ... however ..,

Does this mean we cannot sell to customers in Mexico, similar to how we can't sell to people in Canada?

An associate pastor of mine is married to a native of Mexico and their kids are down there ... they are right on the border so I suppose we could ship to Texas if it came to that ...

I'm willing to bet that the cross-border policies will be the same - no sales by US consultants to Mexico and vice-versa. If you sell to a customer who lives in the US, then it's up to them to take things through customs to Mexico. But I'm also willing to bet that the recipients of those items will have a hard time getting satisfaction if they have problems with the products.

1. What type of cookware should I bring for cooking in Mexico?

It is recommended to bring non-stick cookware, as well as a few essential kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, cutting board, and measuring cups and spoons. Also, consider bringing a portable blender for making fresh margaritas!

2. Are there any specific ingredients or spices I should pack for cooking in Mexico?

It depends on your personal preferences, but some commonly used ingredients in Mexican cuisine include chili peppers, cumin, oregano, and cilantro. You may also want to pack some traditional Mexican seasonings, such as adobo or achiote paste, for an authentic flavor.

3. Can I bring my own food items from home to cook in Mexico?

Yes, you can bring non-perishable food items such as pasta, rice, and canned goods to save money on groceries while in Mexico. However, it is important to check with your airline and the customs regulations of Mexico to ensure that the items are allowed to be brought into the country.

4. Is it safe to drink tap water in Mexico for cooking?

No, it is not recommended to drink tap water in Mexico. It is best to use bottled water for cooking and drinking purposes. Alternatively, you can also boil tap water for at least one minute to make it safe for consumption.

5. Are there any local markets or grocery stores where I can purchase fresh ingredients in Mexico?

Yes, there are many local markets and grocery stores in Mexico where you can find a variety of fresh ingredients. It is recommended to explore these options to experience the local culture and to support small businesses. Just be sure to practice safe food handling and hygiene when purchasing and preparing food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KirstenAnne
  • finley1991