• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, Il 60101-5630From

In Summary, Pampered Chef is giving away 4 new products to Consultants who submit 2 shows in June. The products include a new stoneware piece.
Ginger428
Gold Member
ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630

From Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President, Sales

Please feel free to share this with your downline.

Dear Executive Director,

I’m so excited that so many of your Consultants have already earned the new Round Up from the Heart product by submitting ONE Show this month....and I know you agree with me that we want them to keep on going! We want every Consultant to earn as much FREE product as possible!

So here’s a little scoop that you can share with your teams to motivate them to keep booking! When they hold and submit TWO Shows in June they’ll receive FOUR new products including a BRAND NEW STONEWARE piece! It’s a real “GOTTA HAVE IT!”

I’m counting on you to spread the word! Here’s to a terrific June! Wahoo!

Talk to you soon!

Sincerely,

Jean

This is SO Kewl!!!
I Can't Wait!!! :D

Thank you, Ginger! My Exec NEVER passes these along, so I really appreciate it!

I just got it from a team-member. Nice to feel recognized that my Exec still has not acknowledged my re-promotion (and I'm not like 10th string in her lineage) nor am I on her distribution list. I just sent her a "kind" email letting her know that I have noticed that 15 days have gone by and not a peep from her nor have I been included.

I'm not big on recognition and wouldn't let me AD say anything to the team but for pete's sake a simple email would be nice and adding me to the 'group' would go a long way....

Grrr...

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT SUPER HAPPY That I've already achieved this new promotion and can't wait to see what the new stoneware piece is!

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(My apologies - not trying to sound self-centered or pompous by any means! Really not. Just venting...)

I totally understand how you feel Melissa! When I promoted (the first time - lol!) My Director was so disconnected from her biz that she didn't even know it. When I told her that I promoted she said to me "Oh, well, that's kind of bittersweet. Congratulations to you, but I guess that means I'll be losing my director status now"....um yeah, I've been carrying your team forever! Anyhow, my NED had always included me as if I were in her first line....and as fate would have it, now I am!

Thanks Linda! It doesn't help that the first time I promoted and she did call she left a msg. When I called back she was like "Who's this? And you're calling why? Should I know why I called you?" I was very insulted and it took a lot for me to get past that to even speak to her at conference when I had to sit at her table at the Directors Luncheon. Now no acknowledgement or heck with that, just add me to your list for pete's sake!

This is the email I sent to her:
"<Exec name>,
I would greatly appreciate it if I could be included in the emails that you send out to your Downline-Directors so that I don't have to rely on my teamates forwarding them to me. I am in your downline (<my ADs name> team) and re-promoted to Director June 1 and haven't heard a peep nor have I received any emails/pertinent information such as the email below that the others around me are receiving.
Thank you for your consideration,
Melissa"
(I took out many of the jabs I orinigally included as I try to take the high road...)

Our National Exec, NJ Ryan, has adopted my AD and my Senior Director as if they were her first line as they aspire to promote to Exec this year and need that support and helping hand they aren't really getting. I get to benefit now as we get all of her callback numbers and weekly emails but its just disheartening that those who are closer to you are really out of touch.

Let's be thankful we have wonderful NE's and that you now report directly to yours! Kudos to you!

I JUST got this too!!! (Well, I've been out tonight and just checked my e-mail!)

What do you think it is????????

mini muffin pan? It can't be too high priced if you can earn it with only 2 shows, on top of everything else. (or so thats my thought process)

I have a feeling they are changing the color. I know they just introduced the white not too long ago, but I hardly sell the white. I'd love to see them introduce a chocolate brown line. The $$ amounts in the sell-a-thon are really high so they must be bringing out a new line of something on the pricey side.....

Thanks for posting!!

pamperedlinda said:
I have a feeling they are changing the color. I know they just introduced the white not too long ago, but I hardly sell the white. I'd love to see them introduce a chocolate brown line. The $$ amounts in the sell-a-thon are really high so they must be bringing out a new line of something on the pricey side.....

I would love to see something that was glazed inside and out - like Emile Henry stoneware. Dishwasher safe that way!

pamperedlinda said:

I agree....there's something big to have that high dollar amount!! Haven't people wanted a garlic roaster or something like that? That would be a smallish piece of stoneware. But, I can't think of what else you'd use it for.

I can't wait to find out!

Melissa78 said:
Thanks Linda! It doesn't help that the first time I promoted and she did call she left a msg. When I called back she was like "Who's this? And you're calling why? Should I know why I called you?" I was very insulted and it took a lot for me to get past that to even speak to her at conference when I had to sit at her table at the Directors Luncheon. Now no acknowledgement or heck with that, just add me to your list for pete's sake!

This is the email I sent to her:
"<Exec name>,
I would greatly appreciate it if I could be included in the emails that you send out to your Downline-Directors so that I don't have to rely on my teamates forwarding them to me. I am in your downline (<my ADs name> team) and re-promoted to Director June 1 and haven't heard a peep nor have I received any emails/pertinent information such as the email below that the others around me are receiving.
Thank you for your consideration,
Melissa"
(I took out many of the jabs I orinigally included as I try to take the high road...)

Our National Exec, NJ Ryan, has adopted my AD and my Senior Director as if they were her first line as they aspire to promote to Exec this year and need that support and helping hand they aren't really getting. I get to benefit now as we get all of her callback numbers and weekly emails but its just disheartening that those who are closer to you are really out of touch.

Let's be thankful we have wonderful NE's and that you now report directly to yours! Kudos to you!

I get everything from my NED & i'm first line under her, she'll be walking this year also :D

1. What is the address of Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane?

The address of Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane is 60101-5630 in Addison, Illinois.

2. What is the name of the company located at this address?

The company located at this address is called Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane.

3. Is this a residential or commercial address?

This is a commercial address for the company Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane.

4. What city is Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane located in?

Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane is located in Addison, Illinois.

5. Is there a specific suite or unit number for this address?

No, the address is simply listed as Execuflashone Pampered Chef Lane, without a specific suite or unit number.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • AJPratt
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
OhmyDLM
  • Becca_in_MD