• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No More..."In the Know With Jo" ~ Jo Price Leaving Pampered Chef

In summary, Jo Price has been selected as the new National Sales Director for The Pampered Chef. She will be traveling to Orlando for The Passion! National Conference in July.
Kitchen2u
A News Update for Executive Directors
of The Pampered Chef
(630) 261-8900 phone (630) 261-8588 Fax

ExecuFlash

One Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101-5630
from Jean Jonas, Senior Vice President of Sales

Please feel free to share this e-mail with your downline.

Good afternoon.

I'd like to update you on staffing of the home office sales team.

National Sales Director Jo Price has left The Pampered Chef to pursue
another opportunity. She has accepted a position with a retail
company who opened a direct selling division several years ago.

When she returned to us in 2005, it was our hope that Jo would stay
with The Pampered Chef for many years. We appreciate all of her hard
work and dedication over the years.

We plan to fill the National Sales Director position and will update
you as soon as we have more information to share.

I know you will join me in wishing Jo well in her new endeavor.

The Pampered Chef is a registered trademark.

Wow...I wonder what company she left Pc for?

Someone must have offered a Higher Price.

lol, KG.

la la la la la..... message requirements. blah!

Well that stinks!! I guess there goes the In the know with Jo phone calls for Future Directors!

Thankfully, I've promoted though!!!:D

From the sound of the execuflash, it was very sudden & unexpected.

Wow, that's too bad:(

Thanks for the update. It does sound sudden.

National Sales Director Jo Price has left The Pampered Chef to pursue
another opportunity.

In the world of sports, this is a euphemism for F-I-R-E-D.

I don't know what it means here.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
In the world of sports, this is a euphemism for F-I-R-E-D.

I don't know what it means here.

But it says somethign about how when she started they's hoped she be around al ong time...that's what had me thinking SHE chose to leave.

In these days of spin everywhere from politics to big business, you hardly know what to believe anymore.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
In these days of spin everywhere from politics to big business, you hardly know what to believe anymore.

So true...sooooo true.....

You're absolutely right KG.

Well, conference is less than a week for me so we'll see if they say anthing.

AJPratt said:
Thanks for remembering me! LOL

Don't know how I missed your post...I wouldn't have posted this one had I seen it!

Ginny

dannyzmom said:
But it says somethign about how when she started they's hoped she be around al ong time...that's what had me thinking SHE chose to leave.

I'm sure that when someone is hired you always hope they will be around a long time.

Here's an update...got this from another board:

Ginny

Dear Leaders,

Welcome the Newest Member of Our Team!
We are pleased to announce the selection of Joanne Price as our new National Sales Director!

Jo will join us July 23 from Pampered Chef, where she was the National Sales Director. Her first week will be spent in Wake Forest to meet with the functional VP's and the At Home team. She will then travel directly to Orlando for our PASSION! National Conference where she is looking forward to being with all of you.

Jo has an extensive and successful direct selling background. Here are a few of the highlights:

From 1993-2000, she was a District Sales Manager with Avon where she was consistently recognized as a Circle of Excellence achiever (top 10% in performance).

From 2001-2006, Jo was one of four Regional Sales Managers for Pampered Chef and grew her region by 80% over a five year period. Based on this stellar performance, Jo was promoted to National Sales Director last year. She managed a team of eight Regionals, and was developing and executing a program to increase the number of Directors to Senior Director and Executive Director levels.

Jo is a talented and accomplished sales leader and will bring strong skills in leadership, coaching, communications and senior leader development to The Body Shop At Home. Please join us in welcoming Jo to The Body Shop At Home team.

I went to one of their spa parties this past winter and wasn't impressed at all.
Even my friend who hosted it said how diasppointed she was and wouldn't do one again.
The two things I purchased are sitting in my bathroom, and I haven't even barely used them, to be honest I can't even remember what I bought!
I know every piece of PChef that I have every bought!
My friend she was going to stick with her PChef cooking shows!! :)

Wish her luck though, her experience will be missed.

Kelly V.

Last edited:
KellyRedHead said:
I went to one of their spa parties this past winter and wasn't impressed at all.
Even my friend who hosted it said how diasppointed she was and wouldn't do one again.
The two things I purchased are sitting in my bathroom, and I haven't even barely used them, to be honest I can't even remember what I bought!
I know every piece of PChef that I have every bought!
My friend she was going to stick with her PChef cooking shows!! :)

Wish her luck though, her experience will be missed.

Kelly V.

I AGREE! I wasn't impressed and then my order took me 6 weeks to arrive when there is a Body Shop store 2 miles from me. That bugged me.

Well... if anyone can do something for them it'll be Jo!!!!!

And of course, we all know, NOTHING compares to PC!!!!

1. Can you confirm if Jo Price is leaving Pampered Chef?

Yes, Jo Price has announced that she will be leaving Pampered Chef to pursue other opportunities.

2. When will Jo Price officially leave Pampered Chef?

Jo Price's last day at Pampered Chef will be on [insert date].

3. Will there be a replacement for Jo Price at Pampered Chef?

At this time, Pampered Chef has not announced a replacement for Jo Price. However, the company is actively searching for someone to fill her role.

4. How will Jo Price's departure affect Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is sad to see Jo Price go, but the company is confident that they will continue to thrive and grow without her. Jo has played an important role in the company's success and her contributions will be remembered and appreciated.

5. Will Jo Price still be involved with Pampered Chef in any way?

Jo Price will no longer be involved with Pampered Chef after her departure. However, she has expressed her gratitude and support for the company and its representatives and wishes them all the best in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
katie0128
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views