• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Receive Your Invitation to the Director Training Call?

wait for it...new world!yes it did!loved how Jean Jonas basically laughed and said we have it easy because she used to have to make door to door cold calls... yeah well now we have the internet welcome to the...wait for it...new world!
Koolotus said:
You to are funny!!!
Go to my website /cherylbatcher
click on News
Look for the one that says Now Hiring! updated 5/2009

There is a picture of me and fellow D Gracie Bott.

OH! YOUR website - I was looking on CC. lol

nope, not famous :)

<H2>1. What is the purpose of the Director Training Call with Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass?</H2><p>The Director Training Call is a live conference call discussion for field leadership team members to share strategies for making the new Career Plan work for them. It will be led by Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass, Director of Sales Training.</p><H2>2. When is the Director Training Call scheduled for?</H2><p>The Director Training Call is scheduled for June 4. </p><H2>3. What can I expect to hear on the Director Training Call?</H2><p>You can expect to hear answers to commonly asked questions, practical ideas from fellow Directors, and more! This call is designed to help you succeed in the new Career Plan.</p><H2>4. Is the Director Training Call invitation only?</H2><p>Yes, the Director Training Call is by invitation only. As an important member of our field leadership team, you have been invited to participate. You will be asked for your name and consultant number to access the call.</p><H2>5. How do I access the Director Training Call?</H2><p>To access the call, you will need to dial in at the scheduled time using the phone number and access code provided in your invitation. You will also be asked for your name and consultant number to join the call.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the Director Training Call with Jean Jonas & Doreen Grass?

The Director Training Call is a live conference call discussion for field leadership team members to share strategies for making the new Career Plan work for them. It will be led by Jean Jonas and Doreen Grass, Director of Sales Training.

2. When is the Director Training Call scheduled for?

The Director Training Call is scheduled for June 4.

3. What can I expect to hear on the Director Training Call?

You can expect to hear answers to commonly asked questions, practical ideas from fellow Directors, and more! This call is designed to help you succeed in the new Career Plan.

4. Is the Director Training Call invitation only?

Yes, the Director Training Call is by invitation only. As an important member of our field leadership team, you have been invited to participate. You will be asked for your name and consultant number to access the call.

5. How do I access the Director Training Call?

To access the call, you will need to dial in at the scheduled time using the phone number and access code provided in your invitation. You will also be asked for your name and consultant number to join the call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcjenn
  • pamperedbecky