• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director New Director CS: Ready to Learn & Lead!

In summary, "New Director CS: Ready to Learn & Lead!" is a comprehensive training program designed for new directors in the field of education. It covers topics such as leadership skills, team management, communication strategies, budgeting and finance, curriculum development, and legal and ethical considerations. The program is designed for new directors in education, but can also benefit current directors. It can be completed in 6-8 weeks with 40 hours of training, and participants will receive a certificate of completion and can earn CEUs through IACET.
cookinforyou
Gold Member
Hi Everyone

I am really excited to finally be on the director CS!! In the coming days and weeks I will be going through a lot of the threads and learning from all of you as much as I can I pray I can be a great leader to my team And I am sure I will drive you all crazy with a lot of questions

Thank you!!

Thank you Beth
Took a bit longer than I hoped but I am here now!!

Congratulations! :D

Nice work Jan! Welcome!

thank you Sheila and Greg!

What is "New Director CS: Ready to Learn & Lead!"?

"New Director CS: Ready to Learn & Lead!" is a comprehensive training program designed for new directors in the field of education. It provides essential skills and knowledge to help new directors effectively manage and lead their teams.

Who is this program designed for?

This program is designed for new directors in the field of education, including those who have recently been promoted to director positions and those who are new to the industry. It is also beneficial for current directors who are looking to refresh their skills and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices.

What topics are covered in this program?

The program covers a wide range of topics, including leadership skills, team management, communication strategies, budgeting and finance, curriculum development, and legal and ethical considerations in education. It also includes interactive activities and case studies to help participants apply their learning in real-world scenarios.

How long is the program?

The program is designed to be completed within 6-8 weeks, with a total of 40 hours of training. However, participants have the flexibility to complete the program at their own pace, and the program materials will be available for 12 months from the date of enrollment.

Is there any certification or accreditation for completing this program?

Yes, upon successful completion of the program, participants will receive a certificate of completion. This program is also accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), and participants can earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for completing the program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Careyann
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Becca_in_MD