• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I attend the Director event at Conference if I become a Team Leader?

In summary, Kristi is concerned that she may only be a Team Leader on July 1st, which would make her unable to attend the Director event that she was looking forward to and take the Director workshop. However, if this event has already taken place as of June 30th, Kristi will still be able to attend and fix her title at conference.
imported_pckrissy
Ok, i havent registered for conference but will be by the end of the week....my concern is i am a director as of right now BUT as July 1 i may only be a Team Leader ( my team is not recruiting!!!) so I am wondering if i will be able to attend the director event which i was looking forward to along with taking the one director workshop which i wasn't 100% on but the event i was excited about...does anyone know?

If this was discussed already I apologize....i do have a consultant who has a recruit lead and there are still 28 days left in June they could still recruit, i have been talking recruiting ALL the time with them but alot of them are focusing more on trying to fill their calender...with recruiting on the back burner...i am really looking forward to conference to give me a boost and some spark to get my team recruiting...i am recruiting but no one is following my lead :(

Thanks as always in advance for any info !!

I learned today that Conference name badges are being printed in June, so if you entered the new plan as a director you will attend conference as a director. :)

also, if you entered it under the new plan, the title of director stays with us until July. :D

Thanks girls!
Kristi~ i knew the director title stayed til July I was just unclear if that meant July 1 or the entire month of July and then I couldn't find any info on it anywhere so i came here of course!
I CAN NOT WAIT TIL CONFERENCE!!

But you can always get your title fixed at conference. You just have to stand in that long ole line!

pckrissy said:
Thanks girls!
Kristi~ i knew the director title stayed til July I was just unclear if that meant July 1 or the entire month of July and then I couldn't find any info on it anywhere so i came here of course!
I CAN NOT WAIT TIL CONFERENCE!!

Me either since you're staying in my room!!! :)

pampmomof3 said:
Me either since you're staying in my room!!! :)

I know i am SO EXCITED!!! :)

What is the conference all about?

The Pampered Chef conference is an annual event that brings together consultants from all over the country for training, workshops, and networking opportunities. It is a chance for consultants to learn about new products, business strategies, and connect with other consultants.

Who can attend the conference?

The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their title or level in the business. It is a great opportunity for consultants to learn and grow, no matter where they are in their Pampered Chef journey.

What are the benefits of attending the conference?

The conference offers a variety of benefits, including networking opportunities, access to exclusive training and workshops, and the chance to learn about new products and business strategies. It is also a great way to get inspired and motivated to take your Pampered Chef business to the next level.

What is the dress code for the conference?

The dress code for the conference is business casual. This means that attendees should dress comfortably, but still maintain a professional appearance. It is recommended to bring layers, as the conference rooms can sometimes be chilly.

How do I register for the conference?

Registration for the conference can be done online through the Pampered Chef website. You will need to log into your consultant account and navigate to the conference registration page. From there, you can select your preferred event and complete the registration process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Christ Follower
  • Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies