• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I do to make friends as a new director in my cluster?

I
icerneaccorie
This is kind of weird to ask. But I'm the only new director in my cluster and I'm getting worried about not having anyone to talk to or "hang out" during the Director events.
My AD and I don't get along and she is one cranking witch. So I don't want to be around her.
So if yo see me looking lost take me under you wing please.
Gosh I sound sad.:cry:

kisrae said:
This is kind of weird to ask. But I'm the only new director in my cluster and I'm getting worried about not having anyone to talk to or "hang out" during the Director events.
My AD and I don't get along and she is one cranking witch. So I don't want to be around her.

One cranking witch - LOL I like that. :approve:
Which wave are you?

Ida, you are more than welcome to sit with me. You know what I look like--just see your March CN. :D I'm also very loud--a loud talker and I laugh a lot and very loudly, so you can't miss me. We're both in wave 2. :)

kisrae said:

I already have explicit instructions from Amanda to keep me, myself and I between you and the B*tch!
I am sure my AD will be hanging around but I want to sit with you and SUPERSTAR Deb!!! :)

Deb, don't sweat your workshop, I am positive you will be fabulous :)

I am there in 2 as well---I am easy to find--I look like an extra from the BiG FAT GREEK WEDDING!! Jet black hair--

I love you all. Thanks.
Amanda is great she sure takes care of me:)

I love it. I'm alittle shy at first then I'll start cracking jokes. My girlfriends make fun of me at times because I'll think something a crack up and they just dont get it.

Oh ya....wave 2

1. How can I make friends as a new director in my cluster?

As a new director in your cluster, it can be intimidating to try to make friends with your colleagues. One way to start is by reaching out and introducing yourself to your fellow directors. You can also attend cluster events and strike up conversations with others. It may also be helpful to join any social or networking groups within your cluster.

2. I'm the only new director in my cluster. How can I avoid feeling isolated?

Feeling isolated as the only new director in your cluster is a common concern. One way to avoid this is by actively trying to get to know your colleagues. You can also join in on group activities and participate in discussions. Additionally, consider reaching out to other new directors within your organization for support and camaraderie.

3. How can I handle a difficult relationship with my assistant director?

Having a difficult relationship with your assistant director can be challenging. It's important to try to communicate and address any issues or concerns directly with your AD. If this isn't possible, try to maintain a professional and cordial relationship. You can also seek support from other colleagues or superiors if needed.

4. What should I do if I feel lost and in need of a friend in my cluster?

If you're feeling lost and in need of a friend in your cluster, don't be afraid to reach out and ask for help. You can approach someone you feel comfortable talking to and express your feelings. You can also join in on group activities or reach out to other new directors for support and companionship.

5. How can I make the most out of my director events as a new member of the cluster?

Attending director events as a new member of the cluster can be a great opportunity to meet and connect with your colleagues. One way to make the most out of these events is to actively participate and engage in conversations. You can also use this time to network and get to know your colleagues better. Don't be afraid to introduce yourself and strike up conversations with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • mrsbettyboop0000
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
Replies