• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!

In summary, "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef to celebrate and recognize the success of their consultants. All Pampered Chef consultants are invited to attend and can register through the company's website. The event includes training sessions, guest speakers, and workshops, and there is no fee for consultants to attend.
You know you are HOT HOT HOT when you are driving to a recruiting interview and signing someone on the phone at the same time. Then you get to the recruiting interview and it turns into a 2 for 1! Yes!!!!! I signed 3 people to my team yesterday!! 1 direct, 2 indirect!!! And now I have a direct on my team who is 2 people away from promoting to D!!! :party::money:

I don't know how, why or what... but it was like the new career plan kicked my potentials in the rearend. Of course it is probably my attitude shift, but dang I love it! That's 36 new consultant's on my team since March 31st!!!

HOLY COW!!! That's awesome. You are on fire!:D

Wahooooooo! :party:

my goodness! CONGRATS!

It's always awesome to hear great news!!!

WOW! Great for you and your team :)

Congrats that is great news. I love reading stuff like this cause it is the shot in the arm I need.

thanks everyone!

INCREDIBLE!!

You are AWESOME!! Way to GROW!!!

1. What is "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!"?

"Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef that celebrates and recognizes the success of our consultants. It is a day filled with fun activities, training sessions, and rewards for all our hardworking consultants.

2. Who can attend "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!"?

All Pampered Chef consultants are invited to attend "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!" We encourage all consultants, regardless of their level or experience, to join us for this exciting event.

3. How do I register for "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!"?

You can register for "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!" through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account, go to the Events tab, and select the "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!" event. Follow the prompts to complete your registration.

4. What can I expect at "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!"?

"Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!" is a full day event that includes training sessions, guest speakers, and interactive workshops. You will also have the opportunity to network with other consultants and learn valuable tips and strategies to grow your business.

5. Is there a fee to attend "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!"?

No, there is no fee to attend "Fab Day for My Business Yesterday!" for Pampered Chef consultants. This event is a part of our ongoing support and recognition for our consultants' hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies