• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just..

In summary, Jenni promoted to D in March and now her team has grown by 21 people since March 31st. She has 1 person who is signing her 4th line tonight and all the other people and numbers line up. Her success is inspiring to others.
promote to AD this month!!!! I just promoted to D in March and now my team has grown by 21 people since March 31st. I have 1 person who is signing her 4th line tonight and all the other people and numbers line up.

Wahooooooooooooooooooooo

Congrats!! That is awesome :)

That's phenomenal Jenni! Way to go, you deserve it!!

Wahoooooooooooo!!!!!!

yay! That's amazing what you and your team have accomplished!

Yay Jenni!!!

Very excited for you! Thanks for sharing; your success is inspiring!

When it is official...shout it outloud!!!

Congratulations!!!!:party:

Congrats!! That's SO exciting!!:D

WAHOO!!
again, what are you saying to potentials and your team. What is driving people to sign? I have lots of interest but no one signing. My team thinks I am crazy to even talk about joining the business at their shows. Everyone here is in a Pampered Poop

That's impressive. You've obviously got your team on fire. What are you doing?

It is happening!!! I am 964 away from meeting the 12k cluster sales and my team has 11 shows this weekend! My soon to be D needs 2 people to do at least 150 each and she will line up with the D requirements. And she is doing their first shows this weekend.

Honestly, I am doing my newbies first shows with them and playing the ticket game. So I am recruiting their first person at their first show. And so on...

The economy is such a great thing for my business... I have had 2 1400 shows in the past month. The people I am recruiting need the money so are working their business. I am focusing on this as a BUSINESS... not a hobby...great is someone wants a hobby, but not what I am focusing on. "we recruit" is my motto... if they bring a friend in with them they are staying longer, working more, making more money etc. I also think the SC and TL positions are helping me. I am recognizing all promotions and others are seeing that. So it has been a snowball for me since March 31st... now up to 22 people on my team, cluster sales have doubled, I have promoted from FD to D to AD, I have promoted 4 SC, 2 TLs and 1 D.

Jenni YOU ROCK!!!!!!

Congrats Jenni! I am SO happy for you!:D:party::party::party:

SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ENTHUSIAM IS CATCHY TOO!!
GOOD FOR YOU!!!

on a side note, just curious, what state do you live in?

I am in southern CA

We did it. Just signed 25 newbies (direct and indirect) since January. And will be promoting my first Director and promoting again myself!!!

Holy aprons, Batman...YOU ROCK!!!! Congratulations!!!:party:

What is "Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just.."?

"Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just.." is a line of products from Pampered Chef that encourages individuals to speak their mind and embrace their inner thoughts and desires.

What types of products are included in the "Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just.." line?

The "Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just.." line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, as well as cookware and bakeware, all designed to help individuals express themselves through cooking and entertaining.

Why did Pampered Chef create the "Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just.." line?

Pampered Chef wanted to create a line of products that not only showcased their high-quality and innovative kitchen tools, but also promoted self-expression and empowerment in the kitchen.

Can I purchase "Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just.." products in stores?

No, "Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just.." products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or their website.

Are there any special offers or promotions for "Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just.." products?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special deals and bundles for "Afraid to Say This Out Loud.... But... I Might Just.." products. Be sure to check their website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • jwpamp