• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Happens in This Scenerio???

In summary, Sandi is promoted to AD in the next month, bypassing her recruiter. This could happen every month, and it's unclear how long the recruiter has to promote before the by pass occurs.
I just promoted to AD because a direct on my team, Bridget promoted to D.

Bridget has an indirect, Sandi, who whould be promoting in the next month or so.

Does Sandi bypass her recruiter and land under Bridget allowing Bridget to promote to AD if she meets the requirements in the same month?

The way I understand it is this.

1) When Sandi promotes, her recruiter could jump to AD IF she has the team in place to support that.

-or-

2) When Sandi promotes and her recruiter does not have the team in place to hold directorship on her own (meaning she will be a "C", "SC", or "TL" - then I think that Sandi will bypas her and roll-up to Bridget. However, I do think that there is a grace period for Sandi's recruiter to promote and get Sandi back.

That's how I understand it - anyone else?

Asw long as Bridgette is a director then Sandi will remain under her as her first gen. This could promote Bridgette to AD, and Sandi would be your second gen......

I have no idea -- still totally confused ..... LOL...

and that could change every month. The roll up takes a while and if one month one person doesn't qualify at the director level it starts over.

pamperedlinda said:
The way I understand it is this.

1) When Sandi promotes, her recruiter could jump to AD IF she has the team in place to support that.

-or-

2) When Sandi promotes and her recruiter does not have the team in place to hold directorship on her own (meaning she will be a "C", "SC", or "TL" - then I think that Sandi will bypas her and roll-up to Bridget. However, I do think that there is a grace period for Sandi's recruiter to promote and get Sandi back.

That's how I understand it - anyone else?

As I understand it, Sandi's recruiter has 3 months to promote to Director before she is passed up to Bridget (and Bridget maintains her Directorship).

baychef said:
As I understand it, Sandi's recruiter has 3 months to promote to Director before she is passed up to Bridget (and Bridget maintains her Directorship).

This is correct except the recruiter has only TWO months to promote.....

Based on my understanding... and this stuff is confusing...the recruiter has the month that the promotion occurs plus 2 months (60 days) to promote before the person passes them to the D above them.

which in my case is great because Bridget would have time to prepare herself for AD before the by pass occurs.

Do any of you remember the old Abbott and Costello routine..."Who's on first and What's on second"?

Glad to hear this discussion only because I may face this in my downline in the future. :( Not me, but one of my direct recruits who has a fire cracker recruit that is determined to get to Disney.

What happens if I accidentally burn my Pampered Chef cookware?

If you accidentally burn your Pampered Chef cookware, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to guide you on how to properly clean and care for your cookware to prevent future damage.

What happens if I receive a defective product from Pampered Chef?

In the unlikely event that you receive a defective product from Pampered Chef, please reach out to our customer service team. We stand behind our products and will work to resolve the issue and provide you with a replacement or refund.

What happens if I want to return a Pampered Chef product?

If you are not completely satisfied with your Pampered Chef product, you can return it within 1 year of purchase for a replacement or refund. Our customer service team will be happy to assist you with the return process.

What happens if I lose a part or accessory for my Pampered Chef product?

If you lose a part or accessory for your Pampered Chef product, please contact our customer service team. We may be able to provide you with a replacement part or offer suggestions for alternative solutions.

What happens if I have a question about how to use a Pampered Chef product?

Our customer service team is available to answer any questions you may have about how to use your Pampered Chef product. You can also refer to the instruction manual or recipe book that came with your product for additional guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Koolotus
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • baychef