• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Share My Success in My PC Business and Inspire Others?

In summary, the speaker is extremely excited about their PC business and their recent successes. They have had a great month and are looking forward to their upcoming fundraiser. They also have plans to earn a higher level within the company and are motivated by the activity around them. They are grateful for the support and encouragement from their team and are determined to continue their success.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I have never been more excited about my PC business. I feel like I've been truly blessed with my shows, my team and my unexpected fundraiser. I'm excited b/c a good month for me lately is $2500 and no more than that. I had a wonderful show last night at my neighbors house that is sitting at $798 with still a couple more orders to collect. That puts me at $1888 for the month with 4 shows still this week and my fundraiser. (Tues, thurs, fri and saturday) For those of you wanting to know, my fundraiser starts this Monday the 20th and ends the 27th. I CAN'T WAIT to find out how much it does. :D I'm thinking that I would like to earn Level one by the end of April or May.

I also just had a C promote to Senior Consultant today and should have 2 people signing up with me within the week. I REALLY have to earn this Disney trip. I also have a SC signing someone this week so she'll promote to TL!! LOVE to see all this activity around me.

Thank you for letting me tell you all this b/c as much as I tell my DH, he just doesn't "get it" ;):p

YAY! Go Kristi! :party:

Way to go Kristi!!

That's awesome!!! Congrats!!:party:

Thanks ladies! I keep telling my SD and she's of course excited but I had to share with other Directors!!!

Yay Kristi!! You WILL earn the Disney trip. that's SO awesome! Keep up the great work!!

So happy for you Kristi! Keep on rocking!

Don't you just love it when your business is rockin'?
Congrats girl you deserve it!

:party:Go kirsti go kirsti go go go kirsti!!!:party:

Koolotus said:
Don't you just love it when your business is rockin'?
Congrats girl you deserve it!

I do!! Absolutely LOVE IT!!!

Keep up the momentum and CONGRATS!!

Keep it rockin!!! Ride the momentum and when you hit the next road bump, look at far you have come and it will make that dip a little shorter!

:party:Congratulation!!!:party:

Way to go Kristi! Your joy jumps of the page!

congratulations!!

I'll tell ya that I didn't post this story to brag by any means but to share my excitement. I know how I get when I read your stories and it makes me want to better. So I should turn back around and tell you THANK YOU! I love DCS!

I know how you feel!! When I toot my horn, I feel like I am bragging too. What we fail to realize is that sharing the ups can be just as inspiring to others as sharing advice and asking for help! It gives us a little kick and helps us tell the gremlin whispering bad things in our ears to shut up!!

:party:TOOT all you want!!!:party:

1. What is "I Would Like to Share...."?

"I Would Like to Share...." is a program offered by Pampered Chef where customers can host a cooking demonstration or party and earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at the event.

2. How do I become a host for "I Would Like to Share...."?

To become a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for your event. They will provide you with all the information and materials you need to have a successful party.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an "I Would Like to Share...." event?

As a host, you can earn free products, discounts on products, and exclusive host-only specials. You also get the opportunity to share delicious recipes and cooking tips with your friends and family.

4. How many people do I need to invite to my "I Would Like to Share...." event?

There is no minimum or maximum number of guests required for a party. You can invite as many or as few people as you'd like. The more guests you have, the more opportunities for sales and rewards!

5. Can I host an "I Would Like to Share...." event online?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers virtual party options for those who are unable to host an in-person event. Your consultant can provide you with the necessary information and tools to have a successful online party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • aimee73b