• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Do About a Dishonest Consultant in My MLM Business?

In summary, the customer called Career Solutions because they referred her to the consultant. The consultant never turned in the order, and the customer is now threatening to sue. Hope HO can take care of it.
I have a cons who was HO lead. I have met her 1 time at one of my meetings that she attended. She has never sent in any sales and has not returned my calls for months... yes, we have all had that right. BUT, apparently she took an order and cashed the customer check and never turned the order in. The customer called me yesterday because when she called HO, they referred her to me.

Will HO cover the order and ship to the customer???

"The customer called me yesterday because when she called HO, they referred her to me. "What?! That does not sound right at all, I would call HO and confirm this right away. I think HO will deal with the customer directly, they may also pull you in and make you aware of the situation, But I am really surprised that they would direct her to you.

She must've gotten someone at HO who doesn't know what they're doing. I had a consultant who was in another state from me and did the same thing, but for a WHOLE SHOW!!! HO took care of everything and re-sent the whole show to the host, then went after the consultant. I would call Career Solutions and explain everything. Good luck!

yep, the only way she could have gotten my info was from HO. She knew my name, phone number and title! I called this morning and was told that HO would contact the customer directly to resolve. What a MESS!

update:

HO sent a threatening email to the consultant who said she would refund the money to the customer so she could "purchase from another PC consultant".

Really??? You took the money did nothing with it and then refund the money rather than placing the order and making commission. Sing along with me... nah nah nah nah GOOD BYE!!!

lol jenni. Unbelievable! Singing along with ya...

nah nah nah nah....hey, hey, hey....Good Bye!

blink.gif
Here's a sign for that recruit:
iamwithstupid.gif

good one Sheila... can't fix stupid as the old saying goes. And clearly she is!

Wow!! I did have a recruit do a full month of shows (like 6) and NEVER turned anything in! She would call me while she was at a show (I could hear the people in the background) and she would show me order forms, but she never submitted a thing. Once I figured out what was happening I called Pampered Chef to let them know. I couldn't really help the hosts since I didn't know who they were. I feel so bad for those people. You know they'll never buy anything from Pampered Chef again!!

Chef Kearns said:
Wow!! I did have a recruit do a full month of shows (like 6) and NEVER turned anything in! She would call me while she was at a show (I could hear the people in the background) and she would show me order forms, but she never submitted a thing. Once I figured out what was happening I called Pampered Chef to let them know. I couldn't really help the hosts since I didn't know who they were. I feel so bad for those people. You know they'll never buy anything from Pampered Chef again!!

Hopefully they'll call Pampered Chef once they realize they aren't getting their products. That's what a host of my lame-a** consultant did (the consultant basically pocketed the $$$). My consultant luckily only did one show. Then the HO will work with the host and the customers to hopefully make everything right. How terrible is that?!! That people are so lame to rip people off like that?

I'm a retired Police Dispatcher, so no interest in stealing from customers, but the dishonest consultants are doing it all wrong! LOL They should put through the orders with credit cards so that they can at least get commission off of those. Not hold on to them too! ;)

1. What is "Anyone Ever Had This Happen?"

"Anyone Ever Had This Happen?" is a common phrase used in discussions among Pampered Chef consultants. It is often used to share experiences or ask for advice about different situations that may arise in the business or during cooking demonstrations.

2. How can I find out if someone has had a similar experience?

The best way to find out if someone has had a similar experience is to reach out to other Pampered Chef consultants in your network or on social media. You can also search for answers on the Pampered Chef website or ask for advice on the consultant forum.

3. Is it common for things to go wrong during a cooking demonstration?

While most cooking demonstrations run smoothly, it is not uncommon for things to go wrong. This can be due to a variety of factors such as equipment malfunction, ingredient substitutions, or unexpected issues with the recipe. The key is to remain calm and find a solution to keep the demonstration on track.

4. How can I prevent things from going wrong during a cooking demonstration?

To prevent things from going wrong during a cooking demonstration, it is important to be well-prepared. Make sure you have all necessary equipment and ingredients, and familiarize yourself with the recipe beforehand. It is also helpful to have a backup plan in case something does go wrong.

5. What should I do if I encounter a difficult customer during a demonstration?

If you encounter a difficult customer during a demonstration, it is important to remain professional and calm. Try to address their concerns and find a solution to make them happy. If the situation becomes too difficult to handle, reach out to your team leader or support at Pampered Chef for guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • cmdtrgd
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies