• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!

In summary, "My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to support and train new consultants in their business. It can be joined at any time and lasts for one year, providing access to training materials, support from experienced consultants, and resources for business growth.
jwpamp
Wow, got an e-mail from my newest recruit (who just finished her first 30 days with $2500 in sales and a recruit of her own!). She said that HO called her for a short interview and wanted her to send in a picture so they could put it in the CN.

YEAH!!!!!! I am so excited for her -- we talked and she is like "so, don't they do this with everyone? Is this normal?"......uh, NOOOOOOO!!!!!! She is so cute!

That is AWSOME! Congrats :)

How cool! What's her name so we can watch for it??

Woohoo Janice! Sounds like you may have found your mini-me! I'm so excited for you. :)

Janice that's GREAT for both of you!!!!

awesome!! and she found another---thats the best!!

Way to go!!:D

:party:Congrats!!!:party:I have a "Barn Burner" that is in my second line that is beyond her 90 days but in four months has become a Team Leader and is just months away from director. I am hoping she does not surpass her recruiter but we have a few months to avoid that.

It is so exciting to see someone just explode like that! When you find out for sure share her name so we can check her out!!!

Wahoo!!!! :party:

Very cool. She will be around for a very long time!

awesome!!!

Wahoo! That's so awesome!

That's really awesome!! Congratulations to her (and you)!!

She's in....on page 10. Janis Nunez!

WOO HOO for her!

How exciting!! Now I'm off to check out CN again!! :) Congrats to you both!!

I will check her out! Congratulations to both of you!

1. What is "My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!"?

"My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help new consultants get started in their business. It provides training, support, and resources to help new consultants succeed in their business.

2. How do I sign up for "My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!"?

You can sign up for "My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You will need to provide some basic information and pay a fee to join the program.

3. What benefits do I get from "My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!"?

As a member of "My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!", you will receive access to training materials, support from experienced consultants, and resources to help you grow your business. You will also have the opportunity to attend events and conferences to network with other consultants and learn from top performers.

4. How long does "My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!" last?

"My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!" is a program that lasts for one year. After that, you can choose to renew your membership or continue on your own as a consultant with the knowledge and resources you have gained during the program.

5. Can I join "My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!" at any time?

Yes, you can join "My New Consultant May Be in the Cn!" at any time during your Pampered Chef journey. Whether you are just starting out or have been a consultant for some time, this program can help you take your business to the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • PamperedK