• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do about host bonus dilemma?

In summary, this woman has been trying to get a September show because her friends won't book the June show. Twice now, Michelle has explained the host bonus and how it works, but the woman still wants to change the show to September. Michelle is trying to close the party so she can get the sales for the August show, but the woman won't let go. If the woman wants the September show so badly, she will need to get September orders. Michelle also suggests using the Do You Love A Bargain flyer from tastytidbits.net to get your hosts thinking of specials they want and who could book them.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
This has happened twice now and I was wondering if any of you have had this happen and what did you do.

On June 31 I had a show. As I was packing up to go home and explained the host bonus, how she can get it at her friends' parties. Well, she didn't get any July bookings and liked the July host special better than the June and wanted to get it instead. I explained that since her guests ordered the June guest special we could not do that.

The next day she emails me and tells me that she called all her friends and they would not mind getting the July guest special instead and that if she had known how great the July HB was she would have waited one day to have her party.

I just had it happen again today! Almost the exact same thing except today I am closing the party and she could not talk any of her friends into a Sept party so wanted to change it to a Sept party. I need the sales for August.

UUgh.

Michelle

You have to deal with the date of the show, not the guests - we cannot change the date of a live show, it is unethical. So, if she wants the September special, she needs to get September orders. What you might want to do in the future is explain the host benefits during host coaching and let her know that she can get the host bonus for the next 6 months - either she books another show or gets her friends to.You might want to use the Do You Love A Bargain flyer from tastytidbits.net to get your hosts thinking of what specials they want and who could book them.

cmdtrgd said:
You have to deal with the date of the show, not the guests - we cannot change the date of a live show, it is unethical. So, if she wants the September special, she needs to get September orders. What you might want to do in the future is explain the host benefits during host coaching and let her know that she can get the host bonus for the next 6 months - either she books another show or gets her friends to.

You might want to use the Do You Love A Bargain flyer from tastytidbits.net to get your hosts thinking of what specials they want and who could book them.

Adding to this: Point out that she gets even more by having the show in an earlier month - specials from more months! Who doesn't like a great sale?!

If she knows the other host that you allowed to move her date - tell her that you didn't realize it was so against policy and you are trying to run your business in compliance to the company so that your hosts and customers can continue to get the great benefits we currently offer. The reason PC has the guidelines we do is to protect its consultants, hosts, guests and the company.

If she wants the September special so much, she can do a show (cooking or catalog) at the end of September. With all the new products, she should be able to get at least $150 in sales.

1. What is the Host Bonus Dilemma?

The Host Bonus Dilemma is a common concern for Pampered Chef hosts who are unsure about how to maximize their rewards and benefits.

2. How can I ensure I receive the best host bonus?

To ensure the best host bonus, it is important to plan your party in advance and invite as many guests as possible. You can also earn additional rewards by booking future parties at your current party.

3. Is there a minimum purchase amount for the host bonus?

Yes, in order to qualify for the host bonus, a minimum purchase amount must be reached. This amount varies depending on the party sales and promotions at the time.

4. Can I use my host bonus on any products?

Yes, the host bonus can be used on any products in the Pampered Chef catalog, including those on sale or clearance. However, it cannot be used towards shipping or tax fees.

5. When will I receive my host bonus?

Your host bonus will be credited to your account immediately after your party closes. You can use it towards your next purchase or save it for a future order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melissaboyd
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • cincychef