• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What do I do if my host misses the order deadline for my catalog party?

In summary, the catalog host was supposed to mail the orders to the customer, but she was too late and instead emailed them to the customer. The customer has three shows left this month, and if they don't submit them, they won't reach Disney's minimum requirement.
chefkathy
I had a catalog host who was supposed to mail me her orders, then she was going to drop them off today, but then it got too late and she can't drive at night so finally she ended up emailing them to me.Well, I *finally* had a chance to look at it now--almost 11 p.m. in Chicago--and got it all in P3 only to find out that she still has $33 in free stuff to choose! What do I do???? In past years, orders I submitted after the deadline have arrived in time, but I don't want to count on it. I did email my host in the hopes that she would email me back tonight, but I don't think that is going to happen. I am going to call her first thing in the a.m. I do not want to submit this show this way.I guess I'm just venting more than anything.....

Choose items you think she would like for free and, if she doesn't like them, exchange them within the 30 days of the shipment date! SUBMIT!

I have one show from Saturday that was supposed to close. Called her and sent emails...NOTHING! We're just going to have to put it in tomorrow. I'm glad I got the 2 in by the 15th. With the shows I have I still need $131.29 to reach Disney (and 1 recruit to qualify). ARGH!! I so want to be done with this already!!

I have a couple catalog shows that were a bust and I tried getting in touch with hosts to see if they still wanted me to submit the couple orders they DID get. Never heard back. Oh well. Hopefully they'll get back to me today and it'll still be ok if we submit it today.

DANG!! One of my shows is on hold and my new consultant who is trying to qualify had one on hold too. DARN!

I have one on hold as well. I wanted to be DONE!

I have 2 on hold!! For three credit cards!! This month will never end!!

Two on hold for me too!!! So I won't see the tracker updating today, maybe tomorrow when I get it fixed? I sure hope so!

Well, I sent the show in this morning around 11 a.m. after I talked to the host, so here's hoping it gets there in time!I still have to resolve my one on hold, though. My host is a teacher, so I know I won't reach her during the day.

What is "Ack! Missing the Deadline!"?

"Ack! Missing the Deadline!" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef to refer to the situation where a consultant has missed a deadline for placing an order or submitting a party.

What happens if I miss a deadline?

If you miss a deadline, your order or party will be processed for the next available date. However, this may result in a delay in receiving your products or hosting rewards.

Can I still place an order after missing a deadline?

Yes, you can still place an order after missing a deadline. However, the order will be processed for the next available date and may result in a delay in receiving your products.

What if I have a valid reason for missing a deadline?

If you have a valid reason for missing a deadline, such as an emergency or unexpected circumstances, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They may be able to assist you in placing your order or submitting your party.

How can I prevent missing a deadline in the future?

To prevent missing a deadline, make sure to mark important dates on your calendar and set reminders. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance or join a Facebook group for updates and reminders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MORFIA
  • chefheidi2003
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • finley1991