• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turned a Catalog Show Into a Recruit!

In summary, the conversation indicated that the person was hopeful that the two recruits would qualify and that she was 100% committed to helping them meet the minimal requirements to fulfill their agreements. She also recommended closing and coaching in person as much as possible to make the most impact.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I had a HO lead for a catalog show. She had a bunch of orders that were paid for by cheque so I suggested we go for coffee to close her show. She had no interest in changing her catalog show into a cooking show so I wasn't thinking about a recruit at this point.After we closed her show we got to talking about what she did, and it turns out she's a SAHM who runs a daycare out of her living room. I asked her if she had ever thought about doing anything like this and she said yes! I asked if she had time to go over some info so I did a full-out interview with the Come Join Us book and she's probably going to sign! She said she just wanted to think it over since this was sort of last-minute, but it sounds like it's a go!!I'm totally going to start closing my catalog shows in person now!! :Deta: She just emailed me back and we're submitting her agreement tomorrow!!

that is AWESOME! What a good idea to close in person!

Doris says this is a people business and it is. The personal connections seem to make all the difference. Congratulations on your new team member. :)

Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!!

Awesome job!! Congratulations! Just think if you didn't spend that extra little time with her.

Congratulations! We really should ask everyone and your success is just proof of it!

Way to go!!!!!

Fabulous!!!

pampmomof3 said:
Awesome job!! Congratulations! Just think if you didn't spend that extra little time with her.

I know! I keep thinking that. I gave her the option to pay over the phone by credit card or meet to close and she chose to meet. If we had done it over the phone, I would have 'mentioned' it but I wouldn't have done everything I did. We submitted her agreement just after midnight last night. Luckily our new recruiting promo is until September 30!

you are soooooo going to make the Aruba trip!!!!

I hope so!! I just worked it out and I need to:Qualify 6 of my already-recruited consultants
Recruit and qualify 4 more consultants (one is sort-of recruited but we haven't submitted her agreement yet)
$2500 in sales each month.I just need to get the shows on my books!!! I do $2-3000 in sales pretty consistently even over the summer, so I'm sure I can do over $3000 each month. If I could do $4000 each month that would be awesome because I'm really nervous about 2 of my recruits not qualifying.

GReat JOB----OUTWARDIMAGE.COM highly recommends closing and coaching IN person--as much as you can!

Ok so here's my question. I have 2 girls who I'm really nervous about. I'm not sure if they're going to qualify. I know I should 'bless and release' but I think this would be a really good thing for them, they just haven't been putting in the effort they need to.Any suggestions as to how I can get these girls to at least qualify?

Winnipegk said:
Ok so here's my question. I have 2 girls who I'm really nervous about. I'm not sure if they're going to qualify. I know I should 'bless and release' but I think this would be a really good thing for them, they just haven't been putting in the effort they need to.

Any suggestions as to how I can get these girls to at least qualify?

What was there reason to signing?

Are they willing to meet minimal requirements to fulfill there agreements?

What help or support would benefit best from you--Ask them--

I am 100% committed to making sure you meet the minimal requirements-we can re-evaluate after that--

morfia said:
What was there reason to signing?

Are they willing to meet minimal requirements to fulfill there agreements?

What help or support would benefit best from you--Ask them--

I am 100% committed to making sure you meet the minimal requirements-we can re-evaluate after that--

Excellent, thanks!! I've just left a message for one girl and the other is out of town until tomorrow so I'll try to reach her then. She's one of those that I have to block my caller ID or she won't answer my calls. :rolleyes: Although she always sounds happy to hear from me!

my pleasure---

Related to Turned a Catalog Show Into a Recruit!

1. How do I turn a catalog show into a recruit?

To turn a catalog show into a recruit, you should reach out to the host and share the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also offer them a special incentive for joining, such as a discount on their first kit or a free product. Additionally, you can ask the host to invite their guests to learn more about the opportunity during the show.

2. What should I say to the host to encourage them to become a consultant?

When speaking to the host about becoming a consultant, it's important to highlight the flexibility, earning potential, and community aspect of being a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also share your personal success story and how being a consultant has positively impacted your life.

3. Can I turn a catalog show into a recruit without being pushy?

Yes, it's important to approach the conversation with the host and their guests in a genuine and non-pushy manner. Focus on sharing your personal experience and the benefits of becoming a consultant, rather than pressuring them to join. Remember, the decision to become a consultant should be their own.

4. Are there any incentives for turning a catalog show into a recruit?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various incentives for turning a catalog show into a recruit. These can include discounts on starter kits, free products, or even cash bonuses. Be sure to check with your team leader or the company for any current promotions or incentives.

5. How can I support a new consultant who joined through a catalog show?

To support a new consultant who joined through a catalog show, you can offer them one-on-one training, share resources and tips, and encourage them to attend team meetings and trainings. It's also helpful to connect them with other experienced consultants in your team or community to provide additional support and guidance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pamperedpartygirl
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Pamperedpartygirl
  • PamperedK
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • icerneaccorie