• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are 4000 Points Within Reach for My May Recruit?

In summary, two people in Deb's recruitment group earned extra points in May by qualifying for their shows. One person has already qualified and one is still working to qualify. All of these people are hoping to go to Mexico as part of the promotion.
chefkathy
My first May recruit qualified today! It was 30 day date. She turned in her 4th show AND $1250, so she is going to get lots of PC $$$. Hopefully she will save them and attend conference....a woman can dream. :angel:

Awesome, congrats!

That's wonderfully fabulous Deb! Congratulations both to her and to you!

Woo-hoo!!!!!!

Mine did, too! When I got the e-mail asking me to choose between 4000 points or $50 from Merrill, I was like, DUH!!!!! I wanna go to Mexico!!

Congratulations ladies. I have my fingers crossed that mine makes it. Her 30 day is June 20th. She has 4, but it is getting them all closed on time that is always the kicker.

wooo-hoooo! I'm praying mine makes it!

that's awesome guys!!! I have one who signed on May 31st so I'm REALLY hoping she qualifies in 30 days.

I had 4 Sign in May.
2 Qualified in about 3 weeks. One girl didn't make it and the other has until the end of June. I was like DUH! Also. OF course I want doubble points!!!
Keeping my fingers crossed!

pamperedbecky said:
that's awesome guys!!! I have one who signed on May 31st so I'm REALLY hoping she qualifies in 30 days.

Me too Becky!

Congrats!!
I have 2 that signed & I'm pretty sure they will both make it!! I gave the 1 girl her show to help her out.....or was that helping me out ???!!!!!!:)

I have one more who signed 5/31 but doesn't have shows scheduled yet. I hope she makes it. I could really use those points.

Congrats Deb!! That's AWESOME!! Mine has until July 3rd to qualify. She doesn't even have her PC debit # yet and she has a show to submit.

Yeah, Deb!!!! Great job keeping them on track!

I am in the same situation...have 1 who did it and one who is working on it. She has 4 scheduled before her 30 days as long as they all hold!

I am at 51,000 points so far. If that one does her 4 in time, that is another 4000 points and I signed another consultant on Sunday so that's another 2000. With sales I am hoping to be at 60,000 points by the end of the month.

We are doing Mexico -- who's joining us??

Mexico for us too. Now that I earned TPC I *HAVE* to earn level 3. :D

yay!! Gotta love extra points!

For those of you who've had one sign and qualify for this promotion, how long after they qualified did you get your choice email? I had one whose 30-day date was the 13th qualify on the 11th, and I still haven't heard anything. Should I contact someone at home office?Ardi

I had two sign in May. The first ends 30 days today and said he can't get those last 2 hosts to call him back so I doubt he'll make it. The second had to wait almost a full month to get her kit (drama) and has new dates that give her the whole month of June to make it. Unfortunately she won't return my coaching calls or give me her dates. Her occasional contact with me implies continued excitement but it's hard to read.

HOORAY for everyone who earned extra points in May. That includes me also! Very exciting!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! My recruting has been aweful lately. It is me. I have the leads, but my follow up is terrible. Getting home too late and just ready for bed.:indifferent0016:

What is "4000 Points for Me!"?

"4000 Points for Me!" is a rewards program offered by Pampered Chef to its consultants. It allows consultants to earn points for various activities and redeem them for products and other rewards.

How do I earn points in "4000 Points for Me!"?

There are several ways to earn points in "4000 Points for Me!" These include making sales, recruiting new consultants, attending training events, and participating in challenges and contests. You can also earn points by completing tasks on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages.

What can I redeem my points for?

You can redeem your points for a variety of products and rewards, such as new Pampered Chef products, business supplies, gift cards, and even trips. The available rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Do my points expire?

Yes, points earned in "4000 Points for Me!" expire after 12 months of inactivity. This means that if you do not earn or redeem any points within 12 months, your points balance will be reset to zero.

How do I check my points balance and redeem my points?

You can check your points balance and redeem your points by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "4000 Points for Me!" section. From there, you can view your points balance, browse available rewards, and redeem your points for the selected reward.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
ChefVee
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies