• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pillow Gifts for My Roommates and Consultant

In summary, Beth gave her consultants Vera Bradley book covers with notebooks, a clear plastic travel bag, and a ring with index cards.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I mentioned that I am giving my roommates pillow gifts and because they may be on CS I can't post what they are. I have had PM's asking about it so I thought I'd post it here behind the apron in case any of you would like this information to help with ideas.

Day 1: 2 other roommates (I still need one!): pampering package (lotion, shower soap, manicure kit), my consultant: a small book with inspirational sayings called "hope! dream!" (got it at Target) and an angel suncatcher that says "follow your dreams".

Day 2: hens (I have beanie hens - PC's old logo) for all 3 and my consultant will also get a pin that says "believe" and wood magnets (they can also be put on a shelf) that say "believe" and "dream".

Day 3: all 3 get a keychain calculator, one gets a small notepad that says "dream big", another gets a magnet that says "believe" and my consultant gets a dreamcatcher charm and magnets that say "believe", "imagine" and "love" (it's a set).

I also have a plaque that says: "Dream - create your dream and live it" that I'm giving my consultant as well as a team t-shirt and the conference binder with the leather cover from Franklin Covey. I don't usually go that crazy but we were sure that she was promoting this year. I decided to give her all those things as encouragement - she still needs to believe that she can do it!

I have them all packaged in clear bags.

Oh, I forgot: I have "consultant tool boxes" for each of them. A plastic index card holder with dividers where they can put tips to help them with their businesses. Got that idea from cheffers!

Wow Beth! I am not doing anything that elaborate. My Consultants have received a Vera Bradley book cover with notebook from me for their commitment to attend. Remember I purchased those at a huge outlet sale? I am working on a little something at conference and I am taking them out to lunch when we get to Chicago.

You are a lot more creative than I am!

We did the "consultant tool boxes" at a meeting, it was great!
I do have a ring with index cards on it for each of them. I was thinking small enough to carry and easy enough to use!
Thanks again!

Koolotus said:
We did the "consultant tool boxes" at a meeting, it was great!
I do have a ring with index cards on it for each of them. I was thinking small enough to carry and easy enough to use!
Thanks again!

I'm doing the CTB's at my next meeting too but these people won't be there and I thought it would be perfect for conference too!

ChefLisa said:
Wow Beth! I am not doing anything that elaborate. My Consultants have received a Vera Bradley book cover with notebook from me for their commitment to attend. Remember I purchased those at a huge outlet sale? I am working on a little something at conference and I am taking them out to lunch when we get to Chicago.

You are a lot more creative than I am!

I got some good deals but I still spent too much - you know how it is when you find a little something today, and then the next day, and next month...

I don't think your consultants should expect anything more - that VB book cover is enough! I did send my consultant a PC travel bag (it's the clear plastic one with the bottles that's on Merrill) when she registered for Conference but that's all I sent her so far.

1. How can I order pillow gifts for my roommates?

To order pillow gifts for your roommates, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website and place an order online. Your consultant will also be able to provide you with ideas and suggestions for personalized pillow gifts.

2. Can I customize the pillow gifts for my roommates?

Yes, you can customize the pillow gifts for your roommates. You can choose from a variety of personalized items such as monogrammed pillowcases, embroidered throw pillows, or even custom photo pillows. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you with the customization process.

3. How long does it take for the pillow gifts to be delivered?

The delivery time for pillow gifts may vary depending on the item and customization options chosen. Generally, personalized items may take longer to be delivered. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to give you an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

4. Can I include a personal message with the pillow gifts for my roommates?

Yes, you can include a personal message with the pillow gifts for your roommates. You can either write a message yourself or choose from pre-written messages provided by Pampered Chef. Your consultant can help you with adding a personal message to your pillow gifts.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts available for pillow gifts?

Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts on pillow gifts for both roommates and consultants. Be sure to check with your consultant or keep an eye on the Pampered Chef website for any current deals. Additionally, you may also be able to earn discounts or free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party with your roommates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • Candi_f
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • ChefLisa