• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative holiday gift ideas for consultants?

In summary, the conversation is about consultants discussing ideas for holiday gifts for their team members. Some ideas mentioned include gift cards, products from Pampered Chef, homemade items, and calls from Lemon Aid Lady. Some consultants also mention not giving gifts due to budget constraints or lack of attendance at meetings. One consultant received a gift from her director from another kitchen store. Some consultants will need to mail their gifts due to travel plans.
annew
Do any of you get your consultants holiday/end of the year gifts???
last year I got them each a Vera Bradley change purse & a few other little things that were in a bag
& then I wrapped a bunch of products that I had on hand & they drew #'s & then the person w/#1 could steal what ever she/he wanted......they had fun w/that so I'm thinking about doing that again.

but I'm also looking for some different ideas....

Thx a bunch!

I bought some of those white button down shirts from CC when they had them (for like aday). I am giving those to my first generation. For my second generation, I'm not sure.

This year I came up with the best yet according to my team.

I have a ton of extra products that I have collected over time. I brought out enough products to cover the # of people who attended the meeting and put a bow on each. The person with the highest sales so far in 2009 chose first and so on. They LOVED it!

If you didn't attend you didn't get a gift but that's how I've done it in the past too so no surprise there.

My long distance consultants got chef ornaments from me. (I have a group of consultants who live in TX and I'm in NC)

Last year no one could attend our December meeting and I was inspired by what our Director Gift was so I bought a $10 Gift Card at our local Meijer for each consultant and donated them to our local food pantry. Most of them loved it. Most of them... :)

I'm doing this:http://www.christienorthrup.com/cmd.php?af=931778Lemon Aid Lady is doing a set of 3 conference calls for just $1 each! I'm actually giving each of them the one with the mp3 recordings as well as the option to call into the live call. I think it is a good investment in their business and our team.

I only have 4 coming to our holiday party/training tonight. But most of them are my "A" team members, so I am thrilled that they are coming.
I went to Walgreens and found these adorable ceramic snowman cancel-holders. It has two snowmen holding hands with a candle in the center - total cost $2.50 each. I put them in cute cello bags with a big pretty bow.
In years passed, I bought pretty ornaments or one year logo purse-calendars...only to have 2-3 people show up when 8-10 said they were coming and then I was stuck with these gifts. The calendars ticked me off the most b/c they couldn't be reused due to them being dated.

Great ideas...I don't get mine anything because I was told by my upline to make your job seem as low-cost as possible, but I like the ideas. Perhaps a gift card to Starbucks...I can stick that in an envelope and send out since I won't see them again til January.I don't get a gift from my upline, although my Director and I are friends, I am only giving homemade Biscotti and Cappacino this year since it's a little tight. We are down over $25k in income this year. Trying to keep the budget under control~Does anyone NOT give anything? I don't want to be a Scrooge!

gave each one who attended the meeting, and put a carrot out there that there was a gift if they attended, a gift bag with soap, lip gloss, hand cream, bubble bath and a little manicure kit and a PC spice.

I'm not giving my team anything. They don't come out to meetings, so they don't get anything.My director sent me a cookie cutter and little scraper from Williams Sonoma.

Thanks, Deb. Now I feel better!

DebbieJ said:
My director sent me a cookie cutter and little scraper from Williams Sonoma.

your director gave you stuff from another kitchen store????

I gave my team a red can cooler/coozie that said Pampered Chef on it (got from Merrill), some homemade candy and homemade caramel corn (pc recipe)

ChefLoriG said:

I gave my team a red can cooler/coozie that said Pampered Chef on it (got from Merrill), some homemade candy and homemade caramel corn (pc recipe)

I'm going to need to mail most of my team their items. There are only a couple that are relatively close and easy to drop them off to. We're not doing a holiday party until January because myself and the other director I do meetings with are leaving on trips this weekend and Monday and we just did our $1000 brunch this past weekend, so there just weren't enough days this month with people squeezing in shows. Anyway, I ordered those red cooler/coozie things, pens and a pin for each of my consultants because they'll be easy to mail. Now the question is....who should I give them to? Not everyone is active every month and some have popped up in the last month or two after not doing much all year!! So, who should I give them to? Just my consistently active ones? I just don't know!!

So I had 4 attend tonight's meeting and they each got the snowmen candle thing and all seemed to love it. I was pleasantly surprised that 2 of them brought a gift FOR ME!! That was SO SO SO nice of them, I was really touched :)
One got me Ghirardelli chocolates, a Bath & Body Workds soap pump and an antibacterial gel...the other got me a holiday soap & lotion set. Really really sweet :)

ChefLoriG said:

Ha! That's what I was thinking! ;):p

Tiffany had brought up a great idea with an binder with PC catalogs, labels, recruiting info and paperwork. :) I had the idea of it being your business on the go and having them leave it in their car. :) So, we were thinking accordian style but they are like $4-$10 each! So, I found at Wal Mart the Mead Five Star Advance Stay put folder. It's a really nice plastic folder that has tabs on the top to keep your catalogs and paper held back.
Here's what they look like:
http://www.mead.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product3_10051_10006_141537_-1_false_10051

I found them at Wal-Mart last night for $1.97 which is totally do-able and then I'll add 3 catalogs, print labels with their info on it, consultant agreement, recruiting brochure, wedding registry and add some others.

What do you think should be added? I know business cards but I'm not printing those for everyone! (there is even a pocket for them to put their biz cards in there safely!)

ChefLoriG said:

Yes, and she's done it before too. It baffles me.

My consultants actually do come to the meeting so I'm going to give them a little something.....I also provide the food for the December meeting just as a Thank You!

I guess I'm lucky....last year I got a $25 gift card from JCP & a scarf from Coldwater creek from my director....

pampmomof3 said:

Tiffany had brought up a great idea with an binder with PC catalogs, labels, recruiting info and paperwork. :) I had the idea of it being your business on the go and having them leave it in their car. :) So, we were thinking accordian style but they are like $4-$10 each! So, I found at Wal Mart the Mead Five Star Advance Stay put folder. It's a really nice plastic folder that has tabs on the top to keep your catalogs and paper held back.
http://www.mead.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product3_10051_10006_141537_-1_false_10051

I found them at Wal-Mart last night for $1.97 which is totally do-able and then I'll add 3 catalogs, print labels with their info on it, consultant agreement, recruiting brochure, wedding registry and add some others.

What do you think should be added? I know business cards but I'm not printing those for everyone! (there is even a pocket for them to put their biz cards in there safely!)

I really like this idea!! It is something I can give my 2nd generation consultants (I didn't get them shirts--they weren't on my team at the time). Or would that make them feel like second class consultants or something? I just don't know. I've sent them out an email to find out what date would work best for them (last week) and no one has responded yet. So, maybe I'm making myself crazy for no reason. Maybe they won't even show up!!:grumpy:

pampmomof3 said:

if you wanted to make it sparkle you can add a pampered chef sticker to the front w/other stickers on it.....like from Sticking to business...life's more fun if you take whisks
or something like that.
if you don't have them then you can just put star stickers on it.....

Last year I gave and shipped every team member a 3,2,1 coffee mug with a hot chocolate mix cone shaped thingy with a Disney pencil. Too much money to purchase and send. This year I am running short on time and we are not having a December meeting so I want to not spend too much. Basically, I think I am sunk right now!!! What I would like to do is something that will help them in their business so I am thinking of purchasing Belinda Ellsworth's new CD on Self Doubt. She has 10 for $5. But I have to get on it now if that is what I am going to do so it arrives in time for Christmas to those that live out of state!

baychef said:
Last year I gave and shipped every team member a 3,2,1 coffee mug with a hot chocolate mix cone shaped thingy with a Disney pencil. Too much money to purchase and send. This year I am running short on time and we are not having a December meeting so I want to not spend too much. Basically, I think I am sunk right now!!! What I would like to do is something that will help them in their business so I am thinking of purchasing Belinda Ellsworth's new CD on Self Doubt. She has 10 for $5. But I have to get on it now if that is what I am going to do so it arrives in time for Christmas to those that live out of state!

Where do you see that price or was it a typo? They're 10 for $50.

bethcooks4u said:
Where do you see that price or was it a typo? They're 10 for $50.

You are correct, Beth...I failed to add the zero to that amount. Sorry about that. The shipped them out yesterday afternoon already! Great service.

The Directors I meet with and I are doing something homemade - not expensive - just an acknowledgement of the great year we've had.

I made homemade carmels yesterday and wrapped them up. My Consultants will be getting them with a small 2010 yearly planner to keep in their vehicles for mileage (I got these at Target for $1 ea). Just something to say Thanks and something to help them with their business.

DebbieJ said:
I'm not giving my team anything. They don't come out to meetings, so they don't get anything.

My director sent me a cookie cutter and little scraper from Williams Sonoma.

I'm not either. I don't even hold meetings because I have no one local and no one ever replies to any emails. I won't get anything from my Director or Advanced, I'm sure. I didn't last year and I was a Director at that time. Oh well.

What are some popular consultant holiday gifts for clients?

Some popular consultant holiday gifts for clients include personalized kitchen tools, holiday-themed cookbooks, gift baskets filled with cooking supplies, recipe cards, and festive serving dishes.

Can I customize the consultant holiday gifts for my clients?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to personalize many of our products with your client's name or a special message. This adds a personal touch to the gift and makes it even more special for your clients.

Are there any discounts for ordering consultant holiday gifts in bulk?

Yes, we offer discounts for bulk orders of consultant holiday gifts. The discounts vary depending on the order size, so please contact your Pampered Chef representative for more information.

Do you offer gift wrapping services for consultant holiday gifts?

Yes, we offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee. Our gift wrapping includes beautiful wrapping paper and a festive bow, making your client's gift ready to give as soon as it arrives.

What is the return policy for consultant holiday gifts?

If your client is not satisfied with their consultant holiday gift, they can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. However, personalized items cannot be returned unless there is a defect or error in customization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • stephaniekocala
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefjessicah