• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hoping for Fast Delivery: My TEAM Holiday Gift Order from Merrill

In summary, the delivery time for a TEAM holiday gift order from Merrill depends on the shipping method and location, with most orders arriving within 5-7 business days. A tracking number will be provided for orders to track delivery. If an order does not arrive in time for the holidays, customers can contact customer service for assistance. Personal messages and gift wrapping are not offered, but personalized notes can be added to each item before checkout. The return policy for holiday gift orders allows for returns or exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
finley1991
I just ordered my TEAM holiday gifts from Merrill this morning. Anyone have any idea what their shipping time is? I tried to see if I could track my order online and of course we can't! I really wanted to get the Jotter pads but it said that they aren't in stock but could be ordered. Didn't want to take my chances! So I got the black mugs... I'm thinking of making bags of hot cocoa mixes, tea mixes, etc to put in the bags if I get really inspired. If not, they will be filled with candy! :)

Anyway... anyone know the lead time?

I placed an order recently and was shocked at how fast it came. I don't remember exactly how long it took. I think you'll be okay.

Thanks Deb! :)

Related to Hoping for Fast Delivery: My TEAM Holiday Gift Order from Merrill

1. How long will it take for my TEAM holiday gift order from Merrill to arrive?

The delivery time for your order will depend on a few factors such as the shipping method chosen and your location. However, most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

2. Can I track my order to see when it will be delivered?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has been shipped. You can use this number to track the status of your delivery.

3. What happens if my order doesn't arrive in time for the holiday season?

In the rare event that your order does not arrive in time for the holidays, please reach out to our customer service team. We will do our best to resolve the issue and ensure your gifts are delivered as soon as possible.

4. Can I add a personal message or gift wrap to my order?

Unfortunately, we do not offer gift wrapping or personal messages at this time. However, you can add a personalized note to each item in your order before checkout.

5. What is the return policy for holiday gift orders?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, please contact our customer service team within 30 days of delivery to arrange for a return or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• frozenchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Jules711
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • lovecookn