1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show I need help with my first holiday show

1. I am a new consultant and this is my first holiday show. I have had a really difficult year financially and i'm hoping to do well at this show, meaning high sales and future bookings. i'm wondering if anyone can help me out by giving me some tried and true show ideas. i have seen some cute ideas here but i'm looking for low cost ideas. the show is a holiday shopping open house theme so i could use some ideas for recipies (how many) and gift ideas to bring. thank you so much for your help!!!

Nov 26, 2005
  2. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

For the recipes, I highly recommend the velvety chocolate truffles in the SB cookbook it takes only 4 ingredients (not counting what you roll them in) and they go over great with most people, just warn them that they are very rich, I had a couple people that couldn't handle them, and I would suggest using the small instead of medium scoop to make them. Maybe make up some gift ideas group some products and put a ribbon around them to give suggestions. Or here is a great document I found on another site.

Attached Files:

Nov 26, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted