• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Demo at My Holiday Show?

In summary,The author is having a holiday show at their house on November 30, and they want to do a demo first to get guests involved and then give them time to eat, look at gift idea displays, chat, and order. They pretty much have everything planned except for the demo recipe. They are second guessing themselves and wondering if they should do a demo. Their husband thinks people will just want to be there to order, but the author was hoping that by doing a guest interactive demo that more people who haven't booked might want to book a show like that. They think that by doing a demo, they will have more product to show and it will fit with the holiday show theme.
pamperedgirl3
I'm having a holiday show at my house on Nov. 30 that will be part demo/part open house. I want to do a short demo first to get guests involved & then give them time to eat, look at gift idea displays, chat, & order. I pretty much have everything planned except for the demo recipe. I want something that doesn't require much, or any, baking time & something that shows products that maybe don't get shown all the time. But now I am second guessing myself & wondering if I should even do a demo recipe. My husband thinks people will just want to be there to order, but I was hoping that by doing a guest interactive demo that more people who haven't booked might want to book a show like that.

Any opinions as to a demo/open house or just an open house? I was also thinking of just having products out to demo, but I did that last year & no one tried them out. Last year I did just an open house. One person came, ordered, & left. The other six grabbed food & sat & chatted for the entire time, placed an order, & left. I don't think anyone even looked at my displays & no one tried the products I had set out. Of course, it WAS all family except for the person who came & ordered & left.

HELP! I love to second guess myself all the time & I'm starting to talk myself out of it!

Try the Harvest Chicken Salad!! It is so good!!!!!!

It is good. I've made that at several of my shows this fall.

How about the Velvety Chocolate Truffles found in the 2005fall/winter Season's Best. Also I think there is a Truffle recipe in the new cookbook. Your guests can roll thier own Truffles in diffrent coatings. Like toasted coconut, chopped nuts, grated chocolate, and crushed candy canes.

Thanks for the ideas! Do you think that I should do a demo, or just let them shop? If I do a demo, I was going to put on the invite that a short demo was included, plus time to browse & shop.

pamperedgirl3 said:
Thanks for the ideas! Do you think that I should do a demo, or just let them shop? If I do a demo, I was going to put on the invite that a short demo was included, plus time to browse & shop.

If you do the truffles I would have the truffles mixture made up ahead of time because it needs to refrigerate. But you can demo the Deluxe cheese Grater for the chocolate, the food choper for the nuts. You can even show the meat tenderizer by using it the crush candy canes.

Thanks! That's a great idea. That also kind of solves my problem of not knowing whether to do a demo or not. I could just do the toppings as a demo & then the guests finish while they get other food. Plus it fits with the holiday show theme.

Thanks for the ideas! I think I'll do the truffles b/c I've done the Harvest Chicken Salad at many of my shows already & I kind of wanted something different.

I am doing a lot of bazaars this season. I've done two so far and they were so so. I'm doing one on Saturday and I really like the Potato Show idea I got off here. You might just get a few potatoes for people to demo the products and then have a snack to eat. I did the Harvest Spice Nuts that came out in a weekly bites a few weeks ago. They turned out really yummy![/ATTACH]

Attachments

• November Recipe.doc
    481 KB · Views: 220
  • Potato Show.doc
    22 KB · Views: 305

1. What are some easy and quick recipe ideas for my Pampered Chef show?

We have many recipes that are both delicious and easy to make, perfect for a Pampered Chef show. Some popular options include our Dump Cake, Chicken Broccoli Braid, and Taco Ring. You can find all of these recipes and more on our website or in our catalog.

2. Can you suggest some healthy recipe ideas for my show?

Absolutely! We have a wide range of healthy and nutritious recipes to choose from. Some of our favorites include our Quinoa and Black Bean Salad, Chicken and Vegetable Stir-Fry, and Grilled Salmon with Mango Salsa. You can find these and more in our Healthy Choices collection.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipe options for my show?

Yes, we have a variety of vegetarian and vegan recipes that are sure to please any crowd. Our Veggie Pizza, Stuffed Zucchini Boats, and Mediterranean Quinoa Salad are just a few delicious options. You can find these and more in our Vegetarian and Vegan collection.

4. Can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my recipe ideas?

Of course! Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable. You can use our products in a variety of ways, such as our Mix N' Chop for ground meat, our Stoneware for even baking, and our Quick Cooker for quick and delicious meals. Check out our website for more tips on using our products in your recipes.

5. Where can I find more recipe ideas for my Pampered Chef show?

In addition to our website and catalog, you can also find recipe ideas on our social media pages and in our monthly newsletter. We also offer cooking classes and workshops where you can learn new recipes and techniques. Don't hesitate to reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recipe suggestions as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • Tracie