• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendars | Order Now!

In summary, the "Get Your Hands on Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendars" promotion from Pampered Chef is a limited time offer that allows customers to purchase a special edition recipe calendar featuring 12 unique and easy iso recipes. The calendar can be ordered online or through a local consultant while supplies last. There is no discount for ordering multiple calendars, but free shipping is available for orders over $75. The calendar can also be purchased as a gift and shipped directly to the recipient's address.
sherri lynn
Hi. I started 9/15 and was not able to order any of the recipe calendars. I would love to purchase some + shipping, of course, if anyone has extras!! I would like to give to my host's for a holiday gift, and some for my family as well. If anyone has some extra they could part with, please PM me, I would really appreciate it!!

bumpn' it up. Any takers??

I had a couple people who said they were buying my extras but haven't sent payment or responded to my email asking if they are still interested so I do have some extras.

Email me with the amount you want and your zip code and I'll get you the price. $1.20 each plus shipping.

1. What is the "Get Your Hands on Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendars" promotion?

The "Get Your Hands on Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendars" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase a special edition recipe calendar featuring delicious and easy iso recipes.

2. How do I order the Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendar?

You can order the Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendar by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. The calendar is available for purchase while supplies last.

3. What recipes are included in the Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendar?

The Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendar features 12 unique and delicious recipes that are perfect for cooking at home. These recipes are designed to be quick, easy, and made with simple ingredients.

4. Is there a discount for ordering multiple Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendars?

At this time, there is no discount for ordering multiple Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendars. However, we do offer free shipping on orders over $75, so you can stock up on other Pampered Chef products along with your calendar.

5. Can I purchase the Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendar as a gift for someone else?

Yes, the Limited Edition Iso Recipe Calendar makes a great gift for any food lover or home cook. You can purchase the calendar and have it shipped directly to the recipient's address, or you can have it delivered to you and give it as a gift in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
akggirl
  • dme.grant
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • jm2003
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies