• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Day to Order 2013 Recipe Calendars

Let me know what you need and what you would like for payment.Thanks!Kristinlee, are you selling your calendar?Kristinlee (kmiller) I'm selling mine for $5.00 each with shipping included. Let me know if you want to do a PayPal.Kristinlee (kmiller) I'm selling mine for $5.00 each with shipping included. Let me know if you want to do a PayPal.Kristinlee (kmiller) I'm selling mine for $5.00 each with shipping included. Let me know if you want to do a PayPal.Kristinlee (kmiller) I'm selling mine for $5.00 each with
ShellBeach
Just a heads up, today is the last day to order the 2013 recipe calendars.

On another note, I am getting a pack of 25 and will not use them all, so if anyone wants a few, let me know. The total $47.32 cost comes out to $1.90 each for me with S&H. They should fit in a flat rate envelope for $5.

Of course I do not have them yet! I'll post a message here when they come in.

I would be interested in purchasing a few. Let me know how we should arrange the details.

Thanks!

Christine Bacon

I am looking for 4-5 so let me know
thank you

Thanks for the reminder...but if you don't get on Chef Success every day... :-(Hoping to find someone that ordered a lot extra and maybe I can get 20!!!

Aww, sorry you missed it. I tried :eek:

Christine & Kristin, we can PM each other with addresses. I can take PayPal or a check or money order. I'll send them with a tracking number.

Speaking of which, consultant's corner is showing my supply order shipped, but no tracking number yet.

Let me know how much and I can PayPal on Saturday Thank you

If you still have an extra 5 or so, I would be interested as well. Please let me know. Thanks!

If you have any extras, I'll be glad to take them off your hands. Hate that I missed that opportunity!

I think they ended it a bit earlier this year than last year, because I believe they are mailing them out sooner. We used to get them around the Thanksgiving holiday timeframe, but I believe we are getting them a month sooner.Maybe that is what threw so many people off -used to the other deadline? I also thought the deadline was mid-October, but thankfully, my cluster mate already ordered them.

Pretty sure the ordering deadline has always been mid-September, but in past years they've waited until October to ship them. That's why I want to get my hands on them before I make deals with anyone!
The supply order is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so we'll see.

I just became a consultant & ordered my kit today, so I was a bit late on the whole recipe calendar thing, but I am a huge calendar freak & would love to have one if somebody is willing to sell me an extra they may have.

Thank you!
--CarrieAnne

It says they will ship in mid-October. We shall see if they show up early.

Shell
Let me know when you receive them and I will get the money to you
Kristen

Just popping in to say, I am keeping 7 out of the 25, I think. Maybe just 5 - depends on 2 ladies who might host in October for me.

Christine (bakinwithbacon) how many did you want? I emailed you the same question, not sure how often you check in here.

I have Kristinlee down for 5 (or do you only want 4?)

yankfan was the next poster - did you want what's left over, or did you find your 20?

hailey84, kmiller, carrieann2, I'll be happy to help you out depending on what the other gals decide and how many calendars are left.

5 for me Shell

Can I get 2?

I would like at least 2 minimum please if you can. Please let me know. best way to contact is by email - [email protected]

any update on the calendars?

I got my calendars on Tuesday.

OK, for those that have their calendars. How are you advertising on them? I remember the last ones I ordered, 2 years ago, had scores in them to hold my business card. These don't. So, are you taping business cards on front? Sorry to hijack this message, but I don't get on here as much as I use to and I am behind. Thanks!

I was going to use double sided tape but all I could find was a glue stick at home.

Does anyone have any calendars that they would like to get rid of?

Thank you,

Give me another day or so, and I will know if the deal I had has fallen through, OK?

Hello all. I thought I bought enough 2013 calendars, but underestimated. Does anyone have some that they want to sell. Of course I will cover all costs.

1. When is the last day to order the 2013 Recipe Calendars?

The last day to order the 2013 Recipe Calendars is December 31, 2013.

2. Can I still order the 2013 Recipe Calendars after the last day?

No, unfortunately the 2013 Recipe Calendars will no longer be available for purchase after December 31, 2013.

3. How much do the 2013 Recipe Calendars cost?

The 2013 Recipe Calendars are $20 each.

4. Are the recipes in the 2013 Recipe Calendars exclusive to Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of the recipes featured in the 2013 Recipe Calendars are exclusive to Pampered Chef and cannot be found anywhere else.

5. Are there any discounts available for ordering multiple 2013 Recipe Calendars?

Yes, if you order 3 or more 2013 Recipe Calendars, you will receive a 10% discount on your total order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenifer4000
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • aguimond