• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Iso Caramel Sprinkle - Affordable and Available Now!

In summary, Iso Caramel Sprinkle is a seasoning blend made by Pampered Chef that combines sweet and savory flavors such as caramel, garlic, and sea salt. It is versatile and can be used on a variety of dishes, including meats, vegetables, and popcorn. It is also affordable and available for purchase online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It does not contain any major allergens, but it is always important to check the ingredient list and allergen information before consuming.
ndbigler
I have a friend who needs a couple of these, but I'm paying for it. If anyone has any they wouldn't mind parting with, I'd appreciate it! I'd rather pay the $4 supply order cost plus shipipng, if I can. Thank you!

ndbigler said:
I have a friend who needs a couple of these, but I'm paying for it. If anyone has any they wouldn't mind parting with, I'd appreciate it! I'd rather pay the $4 supply order cost plus shipipng, if I can. Thank you!
Why don't you order them from Supply order, than?I couldn't do it, because I use mine for shows, and we are only allowed so many per season from Supply!

I'm sorry but why are you giving them to your friend at the supply order price? I'd give her a discount if you want but then order it on a party - that way it's also commissionable sales for you.

I agree with Beth!! You deserve the commission!

I'm doing her a favor ladies. Sheesh. And she needs them by this weekend.

ndbigler said:
I'm doing her a favor ladies. Sheesh. And she needs them by this weekend.

Don't take things so personally. We were just asking. Good luck.

Thanks. Its difficult to read peoples tones over the computer.

Place an order on your website and have them mailed directly to her. You'll get commission and she will get her sprinkles.

What is Iso Caramel Sprinkle?

Iso Caramel Sprinkle is a delicious seasoning blend made by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of savory and sweet flavors, including caramel, garlic, and sea salt.

How can I use Iso Caramel Sprinkle?

Iso Caramel Sprinkle is a versatile seasoning that can be used on a variety of dishes. It is great for adding flavor to meats, vegetables, and even popcorn! You can also mix it with olive oil to create a delicious marinade or salad dressing.

Is Iso Caramel Sprinkle affordable?

Yes, Iso Caramel Sprinkle is an affordable option for adding flavor to your meals. At Pampered Chef, we strive to provide high-quality products at a reasonable price.

Is Iso Caramel Sprinkle available now?

Yes, Iso Caramel Sprinkle is currently available for purchase. You can order it online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any allergens in Iso Caramel Sprinkle?

Iso Caramel Sprinkle does not contain any major allergens such as nuts, dairy, or gluten. However, it is always important to check the ingredient list and allergen information before consuming any product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlueMoon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • sherri lynn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • jm2003