• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Fall/Winter 07 Catalogs Now - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the Fall/Winter 07 catalog from Pampered Chef contains a variety of new and popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as recipes and entertaining tips. It can be ordered by contacting a local consultant or through the website in both digital and physical formats. Hosting a party is a great way to earn the catalog for free, but it is currently only available in English. Bilingual instructions may be included for some products.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I am in need of about 15 fall/winter 07 catalogs if anyone has a few extra they want to sell before they get the new covers out in December. I hate to order any before the new cover comes out in December and I have a show the Monday after Thanksgiving and am down to 3 books. If anyone can help me out. I would appreciate it. Thanks so much!

I could send you some. Email me if you still need them.

email sent
Thanks!

I can send you some as well just email me your info. I am new and didn't know the new covers came out in Dec. I have over 200 catalogs left. I had a fundraiser that was changed from a catalog to gift certificate and another that was cancelled all together do to lack of parental support.

1. What is included in the Fall/Winter 07 catalog?

The Fall/Winter 07 catalog features a variety of new and popular products from Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. It also includes delicious recipes and entertaining tips for the upcoming fall and winter seasons.

2. How can I order the Fall/Winter 07 catalog?

You can order the Fall/Winter 07 catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Simply click on the "Catalogs" tab and select the Fall/Winter 07 catalog to add it to your cart.

3. Is the Fall/Winter 07 catalog available in digital format?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 07 catalog is available in digital format on our website. You can view it online or download it to your computer or mobile device for easy access.

4. Can I host a party to earn the Fall/Winter 07 catalog for free?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and rewards, including the Fall/Winter 07 catalog. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and start earning your rewards today.

5. Is the Fall/Winter 07 catalog available in multiple languages?

At this time, the Fall/Winter 07 catalog is only available in English. However, some of our products may have bilingual instructions included. Keep an eye out for future catalogs that may be available in multiple languages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • shelly.nurse
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • dollfangs