• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on Unopened S/S Catalogs for Just $10 - Limited Stock Available!

In summary, the cost for unopened S/S catalogs is $10 and there is limited stock available. They can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website. The unopened S/S catalogs include all products and information from the current season's catalog. Unfortunately, they cannot be returned, but customer service can assist with any issues.
shaverdog
I have several unopened packages of s/s catalogs if anyone needs them. I am selling them for $10 plus shipping for 25 catalogs.

I have cattys as well - pm me if interested - I will gladly split them up if needed - I have about 40

shaverdog said:
I have several unopened packages of s/s catalogs if anyone needs them. I am selling them for $10 plus shipping for 25 catalogs.

I just pm'd you.

What is the cost for unopened S/S catalogs?

The cost for unopened S/S catalogs is just $10.

How many unopened S/S catalogs are available?

There is limited stock available for unopened S/S catalogs. It is recommended to purchase as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Can I purchase unopened S/S catalogs online?

Yes, unopened S/S catalogs can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant's personal website.

What is included in the unopened S/S catalogs?

The unopened S/S catalogs include all of the products and information featured in the current season's catalog, as well as any special promotions or offers.

Can I return unopened S/S catalogs?

Unfortunately, unopened S/S catalogs cannot be returned. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WLMcCoy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • janetupnorth