• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need New S/S Catalogs for August Cooking Shows?

In summary, In summary, Christina is looking for spring/summer catalogs and is willing to pay for them. She has already started the process of ordering them and is looking for others to do the same.
Kathytnt
Does anyone have a package of 25 new S/S catalogs? - I have 5 cooking shows this month (August). I am considering doing an order before midnight for July (better postage rate)
I think my cluster is tapped out on catalogs but that is a good thing.

I sent you a PM!!

I live in the 75067 zip code area and can pay via PayPal.

Any idea how I go about singning up for PayPal? I think it would benefit me in the longrun.

It's been a long time since I signed up but if you go to www.paypal.com the system will take you thorugh the process. I have never really had any problems with it. I started using it for some financial transaction and eventually when selling on ebay (non-PC of course) I even have Paypal debit card

I have 2 unopened packages if anyone still needs them!!

i am looking for some spring/summer 2007 catalogs--how much for them and shipping
thanks in advance
christina

Make me an offer. I'm pretty sure I have two unopened packages. I do have PayPal, but I've never used it for anything other than paying on e-bay. I would need some guidance. PM me.

I appreciate all the offers - I think I have found catalogs but hopefully this thread will help others find the supplies they need too

Dawn4 said:
Make me an offer. I'm pretty sure I have two unopened packages. I do have PayPal, but I've never used it for anything other than paying on e-bay. I would need some guidance. PM me.

Dawn,

To use paypal for anything you just need to give out the email address you use for paypal and they can send it to you using that. Then once it is in your paypal account, you will have to request paypal to transfer it into your registered checking account or you can leave it in your paypal account to pay for future paypal purchases.

Hope this helps!

I have one unopened package if anyone still needs them...e-mail me at [email protected]

Move that I need to get rid ofI have two unopened packages. If anyone wants them please let me know. I really need to get rid of them.
You can email me at [email protected]

I have two unopened packages too. If anyone else needs them.

I have a pack or two that are unopened if anyone needs them.

Don't you hate that? Email (or ask your director to) your cluster. Even if a few want 10 or so, that helps recoup some of the cost. We do that ALL of the time! It's much better than getting stuck with 50 of them! Yes, you can use them, but it's expensive.

I wish I had seen this earlier Kathy since I'm in Carrrollton. I have 2 packs of unopened Spring/Summer catalogs if anyone is interested.

I have probably about 20-30 of them if anyone needs them. (they are stamped, but put a label over them) send me a PM if interested, shipping from 08742

I have at least 20 of them if someone needs them, I'll double check to make sure but I'm pretty sure there is about 20 or more. No stamp on them. PM me if you are interested.

:eek: I still have a package too. I finally figured out how to use my PayPal account, so I'm good to go!!!

Related to Need New S/S Catalogs for August Cooking Shows?

1. What new products are featured in the Spring/Summer Catalog?

The Spring/Summer Catalog features a variety of new products, including our new Roasting Pan, Garlic Press, and Citrus Peeler. You can also find new recipes and kitchen tools for outdoor grilling and entertaining.

2. Are there any promotions or discounts available for the Spring/Summer Catalog?

Yes, there are several promotions and discounts available in the Spring/Summer Catalog. Our Host Rewards program offers discounts and free products for hosting a party, and we also have special deals on select products throughout the catalog.

3. Can I order products from previous catalogs in the Spring/Summer Catalog?

Yes, you can still order products from previous catalogs in the Spring/Summer Catalog. Our catalog features a mix of new and popular products from previous catalogs, so you can still purchase your favorite items.

4. Is there a digital version of the Spring/Summer Catalog available?

Yes, you can access a digital version of the Spring/Summer Catalog on our website. Simply click on the "Catalogs" tab and select the Spring/Summer Catalog to view it online.

5. How can I host a party to share the Spring/Summer Catalog with my friends?

Hosting a party is easy and fun! You can either have an in-person party at your home or a virtual party online. Simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time, and they will provide you with everything you need to host a successful party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WLMcCoy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KimB
Replies