• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S/S Catalogs for Sale in Ne Ohio!

In summary, the S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio is a comprehensive guide to all of the latest and most popular kitchen products offered by Pampered Chef. It includes cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The cost of the catalog varies depending on size and type, and it can be ordered online through the company's website. Special offers and discounts are often included, but may vary by location. The catalog is updated twice a year, but new products may be added at any time.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hi Peeps,

I have an unopened package (25) of S/S catalogs that I don't need - had a potentially huge fundraiser that didn't go as I had hoped, but that's another story, LOL...

Anyway, If I can get it to someone easily without having to mail it, I am asking $11. I am in the Medina area.

If someone needs less than the whole package let me know and I can split it.

If someone is willing to pay for postage, I can also mail them!

Thanks,

Annabel

Hey Annabel! If you still have your catalogs available, I will take them! I will be at the picnic tomorrow or I can see you at the meeting on the 10th :)

Awesome! I'm going to check if Melody is going to be at the picnic, if so I'll send them with her. I might also be able to get them to Ann Marie (she lives near my DH's work). We'll figure something out!

I'm a little busy right now getting ready for my in-laws! I'll be in touch...

I also have 2 sets of S/S Catalogs still in wrapper. If any one needs. Thought I would need more than I did. I am asking $11 also. You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Related to S/S Catalogs for Sale in Ne Ohio!

1. What is included in the S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio?

The S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio includes all of our latest and most popular kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more.

2. How much does the S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio cost?

The cost of the S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio varies depending on the size and type of catalog you choose. Please contact your local Pampered Chef representative for pricing information.

3. Can I order the S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio online?

Yes, you can order the S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio online through our website. Simply enter your zip code to find a local representative and place your order.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts included in the S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio?

Yes, the S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio often includes special offers and discounts on select products. These offers are subject to change and may vary by location.

5. How often does the S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio get updated?

The S/S Catalog for sale in NE Ohio is updated twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter. However, new products may be added at any time, so be sure to check back regularly for the latest additions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• astavnes
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
astavnes
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
Replies