• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Latest S/S Catalogs for Only $10 - Limited Supply Available!

In summary, the seller is offering a package of current S/S catalogs (with the dots dishes on the cover) for $10 + shipping. They have a lot of catalogs due to buying a bunch, receiving some from a friend, and getting a pack from their recruit. They suggest the cheapest shipping option would be flat rate $8.95. They also mention that selling locally to their cluster might be a cheaper option, but their cluster is about an hour and a half away. The seller is open to negotiating a lower price and just wants to get rid of the catalogs to make space in their office.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
I have a package of the current S/S catalogs ( the ones with the dots dishes on the cover) that I thought I would put up for sale. I bought a whole bunch of catalogs, and then I got a bunch from a friend and PC sent me a pack because I recruited someone, so I have a lot of catalogs...lol.

I will take $10 for the pack + shipping....which I am guessing the cheapest would probably be flat rate $8.95.

PM me if you are interested

elizabethfox said:
I have a package of the current S/S catalogs ( the ones with the dots dishes on the cover) that I thought I would put up for sale. I bought a whole bunch of catalogs, and then I got a bunch from a friend and PC sent me a pack because I recruited someone, so I have a lot of catalogs...lol.

I will take $10 for the pack + shipping....which I am guessing the cheapest would probably be flat rate $8.95.

PM me if you are interested
After shipping that works out to more than what HO would charge for catalogs on a supply order :(

Why don't you sell them locally to your cluster? I'm sure someone would take them from you. That would save shipping.Congrats on your recruit!

I will ship them the cheapest way possible. I have never shipped a pack of catalogs before, so if someone has and knows how much it actually costs, then please let me know.

DebbieJ said:
Why don't you sell them locally to your cluster? I'm sure someone would take them from you. That would save shipping.

Congrats on your recruit!

I would but my everyone in my cluster is about and hour and half away, so I would probably end up shipping it to them too just so they didn't have to drive out here to get them....

dannyzmom said:
After shipping that works out to more than what HO would charge for catalogs on a supply order :(

From what I am seeing it is less.

HO charges $17.00 for a 25 pack of catalogs, and with shipping and taxes the total for one pack of catalogs comes to $22.26 on a supply order.

Mine would only come to $18.95 with shipping. Also I will try to ship them the cheapest way possible, so if I can ship them for less than $8.95 I will.

If you would like the catalogs but think $10 is too much for them, then please let me know what you would pay for them. I am just trying to get rid of them and make some space in my office.

Related to Shop the Latest S/S Catalogs for Only $10 - Limited Supply Available!

What is included in the latest S/S catalog?

The latest S/S catalog includes a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, as well as exclusive bundles and deals.

How can I purchase the catalog for only $10?

You can purchase the latest S/S catalog for only $10 by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. Please note that supplies are limited, so act fast!

Is the catalog available in a digital format?

Yes, the catalog is also available in a digital format on our website. Simply visit our website and select the digital version of the latest S/S catalog.

What is the limited supply for the catalog?

The limited supply for the catalog means that we only have a certain number of physical copies available for purchase. Once they are sold out, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Can I order multiple copies of the catalog?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of the catalog for yourself or to share with friends and family. However, please keep in mind that supplies are limited, so we recommend purchasing as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jross93
  • MichaelW
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hampsonj
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies