• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale: New Summer Catalogs (Ne Oh Only)

In summary, to order the new summer catalogs, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Order Supplies" section. The new summer catalogs are currently only available in Northeast Ohio but will be available in other regions soon. They are free for all Pampered Chef consultants and customers can contact their local consultant for pricing information. The new summer catalog features a variety of new products and recipes for summer cooking and entertaining. You can request a specific number of catalogs when placing your order, with a limit of 100 for consultants. Customers should contact their consultant for more information on ordering a specific number of catalogs.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
To make a very long story short, HO sent me 100 extra catalogs and does not want them back.

These are the NEW catalogs with the Cool and Serve on the cover.

I'm selling them but I really don't see the point in shipping them because you'd pay less to have HO ship them to you. But I'm wondering if there's anyone in the NE Ohio area (I'm in Akron) who was just getting ready to put in a supply order.

Drop me a PM or email me at mailtodi at yahoo dot com.

Last edited:
Gave it some thought and removed the price. I'm open to negotiation. I just really need this box out of my house!

What are you asking for them? I'm in Struthers/Youngstown area.

It WAS $12.50 a pack (1/4 of the price for the $49 price for $100 ... less than a pack of 25. But I was thinking I should drop it.I'm thinking about $10 a pack ... and maybe we could meet sort of halfway in Niles ... and BUMMER! I was just in Youngstown on Friday for work! (Got lost b/c they closed my exit!)

I am interested, but I live in Cincinnati

I would like to buy 50 of the catalogs from you. I am in Willard and depending on exactly where you are in Akron, I could drive most of the way there. Please let me know. Thanks

I'll buy the other 50 if you meet me in Niles :)

PM'ing you both!

JUST TO CLARIFY .... a pack=25 cats. These sell for $20 plus shipping.

Some people thought a pack was 50. 50 is two packs.

1. How can I order the new summer catalogs?

To order the new summer catalogs, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Order Supplies" section. From there, you can select the option for "New Summer Catalogs" and add them to your cart. Alternatively, you can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

2. Are the new summer catalogs only available in Northeast Ohio?

Yes, the new summer catalogs are currently only available in Northeast Ohio. However, they will be available in other regions in the near future. Stay tuned for updates!

3. How much do the new summer catalogs cost?

The new summer catalogs are free for all Pampered Chef consultants. If you are a customer and would like to order a catalog, please contact your local consultant for pricing information.

4. What new products are featured in the summer catalog?

The new summer catalog features a variety of exciting new products, including our new grill tools, outdoor entertaining essentials, and refreshing drink mixes. You can also find new recipes and tips for summer cooking and entertaining.

5. Can I request a specific number of catalogs?

Yes, you can request a specific number of new summer catalogs when placing your order. If you are a consultant, you can order up to 100 catalogs at a time. If you are a customer, please contact your consultant for more information on ordering a specific number of catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newchefmommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheriethomas3
  • whitneythompson
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • pcmealswithme