• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need fast shipping for Iso S/S catalogs before my shows next week?

In summary, the Iso S/S Catalog is a digital catalog from Pampered Chef that features their top products and exclusive deals. It can be accessed by logging into a Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Catalogs" tab. The catalog can also be downloaded or printed from the account. The products in the Iso S/S Catalog are the same as the regular catalog, but may include additional deals and promotions. The catalog is regularly updated to reflect any new products, promotions, or sales.
jenne
I have a couple shows scheduled for next week, and just realized I don't have enough catalogs. I will call my director and see if she has any extras, but thought I'd check here and see if anyone has leftovers they could ship...but then I wonder if they'd even get here fast enough, knowing how NOT speedy the postal service can be!! Let me know if any of you have any wonderful ideas for me!! Thanks!

How early next week? I have about 10 I can give up and if they ship tomorrow get there quick.

Check the marketplace - AmyBee (not me!) just posted that she has some to sell.

Jenny,

Do you still need catalogs?

I have two packages of s/s catalogs from my hosp consultant who is havnig a baby on Monday - she asked me to sell them for her if I can - - do you still need them?

I also still have 25 S/S that are opened but not used or stamped. Let me know!

I have 2 packs I can sell! Contact me off-list at [email protected] if you are still interested...thanks! :)

Sent you a PM-will Overnight mail them to you...at my expense...just to help you out...you pay for the catalogs only.
:)

Thanks so much to all of you!! I so very much appreciate it!! I couldn't get on here last weekend to check all this, and was a little freaked out...but I scrounged and came up with a few more catalogs...I think I'll make it through my 2 shows this week...You are all so wonderful, I just really appreciate all your help!!

Related to Need fast shipping for Iso S/S catalogs before my shows next week?

1. What is an Iso S/S Catalog?

An Iso S/S Catalog is a digital catalog from Pampered Chef that features our top products and exclusive deals. It is a great way to quickly browse and shop for our products.

2. How do I access the Iso S/S Catalog?

You can access the Iso S/S Catalog by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Catalogs" tab. From there, you can select the Iso S/S Catalog and start browsing.

3. Can I download or print the Iso S/S Catalog?

Yes, you can download or print the Iso S/S Catalog from your account. Simply click on the "Download" or "Print" button on the catalog page to save or print a copy.

4. Are the products in the Iso S/S Catalog different from the regular catalog?

No, the products featured in the Iso S/S Catalog are the same as the ones in our regular catalog. However, the Iso S/S Catalog may include special deals and promotions that are not available in the regular catalog.

5. How often is the Iso S/S Catalog updated?

The Iso S/S Catalog is updated on a regular basis to reflect any new products, promotions, or sales. We recommend checking back regularly to see the latest offerings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Saturday Gourmet
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KimB
  • WLMcCoy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • pctharper