• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reach My Sales Goal: 20% Off for All Orders Before Sunday!

In summary, the author of the summary is having trouble meeting their minimums for the month and is having a sale to try and make up the difference.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I had 6 shows scheduled this month and only 2 happened. One is still scheduled for Tuesday but there's no way it will close that night...my host is not organized enough to do that.

I'm only $300 away from my minimum (in Canada it's $1500). I haven't been this close before - my sales are usually around $3000 even with only a few shows. I'm worried about this month because my cluster sales are actually quite high so I don't want to miss out on my overrides, PLUS I have a slim chance of earning New Director Fast Track and if I don't have my minimums, I won't get it.

So yeah...I'm having a sale. I just emailed all my customers telling them they'd get 20% off if they order from me by Sunday....cross your fingers for me!! Last time I did this, I submitted a $1200 show!

Good luck! I offered a sale to help get me over the hump for TPC and it worked. :)

I have an running one right now too. Good luck!

pretty sure I am going to have to have a sale in October! Keep us posted on how it turns out AND would you mind sharing the wording you sent in the email?

My email was really simple:Fall Sale THIS WEEKEND ONLY!

20% off all orders until 10:00pm Sunday, September 28

Get a free gift for every $100 ordered (after discount)

Browse the catalog online:
www.pamperedchef.biz/...

To order, please call or email
xxx-xxxxThank you for your supportSo far...no takers. But I did have a customer email and ask for a new catalog. Last time I had a sale, her order was $250 so keep your fingers crossed!!

Just thought I would share mine too...

Did you know?
There are less than 95 days until CHRISTMAS!

Wouldn’t it be nice to get a jump on your holiday shopping!
I can help with The Pampered Chef!

Take advantage of my holiday specials. All Pampered Chef orders placed by Sept 28th will receive a 20% discount and I can even wrap them for you! Plus a free gift with orders over $60.

Do you need new Cookware for yourself or a gift? Place or collect $150 in orders and you can select one piece or one set of cookware at 60% off!

Orders can be placed by phone or email, but these specials are only available through me.

Shana Smith
Independent Director
The Pampered Chef

Oh. my. god.

So my sale was a total bust but I managed to scrounge together some orders.....

I was half asleep last night when I submitted them. I'm $22 short of our $1500 requirement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it.

I am so sorry~that really stinks.

Ok it's not as bad as I thought.....I need $1000 to keep my benefits but I need to have $1500 for 3 out of 4 of the months before sell-a-thon and I do! Whew!!! But still...this is the lowest I've had all year!!!

1. What is the promotion for "Help Me Reach My Sales Goal: 20% Off for All Orders Before Sunday!"?

The promotion is for a 20% discount on all orders made before Sunday in order to help the seller reach their sales goal.

2. How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of the promotion, simply place your order before Sunday and the 20% discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. Is the promotion valid for all products?

Yes, the 20% discount is valid for all products on the Pampered Chef website as long as the order is placed before Sunday.

4. Can I combine this promotion with other discounts or coupons?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons. Only one promotion can be applied per order.

5. What if I miss the deadline for the promotion?

If you miss the deadline for the promotion, you will not be eligible for the 20% discount. However, keep an eye out for future promotions and sales to take advantage of.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mel5497
  • PamperedK